She rode down in her panda pjs of course and ran straight to the water in them : )

We then decided a swimsuit made more sense LOL
Her big cousins are teaching her the fine art of playing video games (yuck)
I can't believe how much she has grown up since last year (and leaned up) She LOVES running on the sand and from the waves.
Her only big issue has been trying to realize she is NOT nine years old. She so badly wants to do everything the big girls are doing and she just can't. They are all so great with her though and so she is having a blast!
There are many more pics to come but wanted to get a few up. You may notice a finger splint in some of them. On our first night here she slammed her finger in the sliding glass door. We did xrays and it was hard to tell with such tiny bones so she wore a splint for two days until the radioligist results were in NO broken bones : ) I have to say she was so great about wearing it and not complaining. I think she enjoyed the attention ; ) She may still lose the nail but hopefully not.
WE MISS YOU DADDY!!!!!!







18 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Glad the big kids are including her. Too bad Mark couldn't go this year:( I always love your family beach pic each year. She has more swimming suits than any kid I have ever seen;....lol My fav. pics are the "beautiful girl" one and the video game one. Glad her finger isn't broken. She has been to the doctor a lot on your vacation:(
Oh how much fun the beach is!!! And Annslee is having the time of her life! I just love the photo of her with all the "older girls"...it so reminds me of when I was young...(many, many years ago lol).
Awwww.. I bet DAddy misses Annslee something awful!!! I love the picture of the two of you Laura.
Oh boy, it looks like Annslee is having a good time! Sorry to hear about her finger. Poor lamb. The "beautiful girl" picture is my favorite too. Her hair looks so pretty pulled back like that.
It looks like you are having a great time!! I bet she is just the center of attention with all the older girls. I'm glad to hear that she didn't break any bones.
AhhhhH! The BEACH!!! Love it!! Looks like Annslee does too! Sounds like she's having the time of her life! Isn't it great when the "big" kids are so nuturing? And our girls just looooove hangin' with the big kids, don't they?
Annslee sure is a BEAUTIFUL girl!! She looks so long & lean too! I remember our discussions about their build...Kiara is getting there too...slowly but surely! :)
Love the photo of the 2 of you!
So cute! Looks like she's having a great time!!
PS- Sorry about her little finger, ouch!!
Great pictures. My Livi and Addison love playing games on their DS. Looks like Annslee loves the DS too : ) She has grown so much and so fast ::sigh:: wouldn't it be nice to keep them little forever. Have fun!!!
AHHHHH...the Beach..
;0)
Cute Pics of the bathing beauty!! Ya'll have fun!
love,
Keisha
Oh Laura, I'm so glad you are enjoying your vacation.
Annslee is beautiful as always...and she IS really looking grown up! Scary, isn't it?
Ooohh, I wish I was where you are. Looks like so much fun! Annslee, I hope your finger feels better soon!
I'm still so sorry that you are having to endure this situation with Vietnam. I pray you have the strength and patience to persevere and that you get to hold and love on your precious Malia soon.
I love the post about the Olympics. I so expected to have my Malia home and watch them with her. Not to be. I love Annslee's responses to what she saw. How precious.
Hang in there!!!!! I think of you a lot!
Beautiful pictures! I know you must be having a great time. I love Annslee running with the big girls...too cute.
I hope that you enjoy the rest of your vacation!!!
We just got back from the beach last week. It was great to get away.It is neat to see how a year latter what more they can do. It is so fun to se how much they enjoythe beach. Jade is still asking to go. Too bad we live so far away. Great picture of the two of you. Have fun!!
just beautiful!
lea
xo
I love the picture of you two! Annslee is just beaming :)!
Love the picture of you and your girl. It looks like you're having such a great time. I can't stop smiling about your boy!!! I can't wait to see a picture!!
Looks like you're in the Carolina's! Gorgeous pics!!
Post a Comment