
One of Gigi's neighbors has a membership and let us go to the Nature Museum today. I didn't know if there would be enough to keep Annslee occupied but I literally had to drag her out (well, kind of) after four hours there!! She loved seeing the animals and playing. We also walked to a nearby park to play but it was too hot to stay long.
One thing she did today that was new for her and soooo cute was reading a book without my help. I looked up and she was turning pages and saying "Little boy, no find his mommy, crying, hey birdie I no find my mommy, here she is, hi mommy, love you mommy " etc....




She didn't get a nap but apparently she needed one~ here she is at 5 pm!!! Yes, she has on the PJs JiaLi sent her (she puts them on the minute we get home each day) I tried to wake her but she wouldn't even budge for ice cream...hope we aren't all up at 2 am or something LOL
We head to the beach in the morning. Our internet connection there is spotty but hopefully I can post : )






21 comments:
Look at that sweet little bug!!! I love her story...sooo sweet. I know you guys will have a great time at the beach. I'm praying for you all.
PS-Paige got Sadie Wen's mommy as her teacher. Isn't that cool?
Looks like she's having a blast. Love the bug head!! Too cute!
she certainly is the cutest little bug!!!!
Great pics and I love the jammies. Have a great time at the beach.
That's so sweet, Annslee and her Gigi sitting together writing letters. Looks like she is having a wonderful time.
Yesterday, Linlee did the same thing as Annslee; asleep at six for the night and up at FOUR. Ack!
Looks like you all had a fun time..what a cute little bug you got there : )
I love love love those panda jammies! They look so comfy, I don't blame her for wanting to put them on right away!
Party on, Annslee!
I knew you all would be havin' the time of your lives.
And, I love how she is gettin' to be such a big girl. I could just picture her "reading" her book.
we have those same jammies!:)
looks like a fun day
Looks like you're having fun! Love the PJs!
I have mixed feeling for The Cutest Bug pic... she is CUTE no doubt, but YIKES, that bug's body is kind of too big, lol.
She is just like my Tiffany, asking you how to spell things or names and then write them... soon she'll be writing "I love you mommy"
So cute that she can look at the book and tell the story :)
I LOVE the last picture. Our girls have not taken naps in over two weeks and I have walked in their room a couple of times and found Lottie like Annslee! LOL
She looks like the nature museum wiped her out!
Annslee you sure are the cutest little bug around
I just wanted to stop by to let you know that I am thinking of you as September is fast approaching......hugs....
S*
Love those pj's! have a great time at the beach. I am jealous!
Lea
xo
I just recieved a beautiful candle from Connie (mommy24treasures). It is an amazing candle, smells good and sounds pretty as well.
In an effort to help you out with your fund raiser I linked you to my blog, I hope that is okay?
Also how long will you be doing your fund raiser? I would like to order candles from you as Christmas presents.
Blessing,
Krista
We love our Nature Museum here too. Always so much fun with kiddos!
Miss Annslee seems to have a blast this summer, and she is so cute and expressive and each picture.
Hope you're having a wonderful time at the beach!
Just trying to catch up after being away...That is definitely the cutest bug ever!
Love the one of Annslee sacked out on the chair. So cute.
Looks like you two are always having a great time somewhere. I hope you all have a great time at the beach. I saw where you posted that you visited AL for a reunion. how often do you make it to AL? We will have to try and get some bloggy friends together to meet when you come again.
Annslee is a precious little girl.
Post a Comment