
Aunt Dana made the girls matching dresses while we were there. Annslee has never had a strapless dress before and kept saying "ooh la la" over and over. She really does need some straps on it though as it keeps falling down and then she announces "boobies!!"

Here are the cousins on the couch : )

Madison (one of Gigi's neighbors) wrote a book about Annslee's visit. It is called "Ooh La La, Annslee's Here"
I took Annslee to the doctor today because she is still coughing so much. Yep, she has bronchitis and is heading toward pneumonia so now she is on some hefty anibiotics. Of course as a typical 3 year old she isn't really even acting sick and is still running wild as usual! Please keep her in your prayers that these meds work and she is feeling better and can enjoy the beach without a coughing fit : )I did talk to our agency and they are "still hopeful for our referral" but indicated that "it will go down to the wire" In other words, if it does happen it will not be in the next couple of weeks. We are hanging in there but keep those prayers coming!








12 comments:
Hey Girl...I have been checking your blog every few minutes waiting for an update...I am so hoping and praying that by your agency not just coming out and say no...that there is good news coming your way...
As for Annslee...poor little thing. I just hopes she starts feeling better. She too will be in my thoughts and prayers...
Loving the photos...looks like you guys are having a great time (in spite of everything else that is going on around you...)
Keeping my fingers crossed for your referral!
Still laughing thinking about Anslee and her ooh la la.
Hope she gets better soon.
Praying for your referral and for sweet Annslee. Hope she feels better very soon. Love the zoo photos below.
Hope Annslee feels much better soon! Prayers continue for her quick recovery & your referral!
Poor Annslee!!! Sweet baby girl has our prayers for sure. Doesn't look as if it is slowing her down : )
Great news about the hopeful referral. Laura, there is no doubt so many people are thinking of you all and holding you in prayer. You know you've got mine, friend!!!
I hope she feels better!!!! I heart your pics.
thining of you guys.
I will pray for Annslee that the meds work and she gets rid of that nasty cough soon. I will also pray that something great happens for you guys on the adoption front in the next couple of weeks.
Annslee hope you are rid of that nasty cough soon. I am praying hard for referral news.
Hope those kick butt antibiotics due the trick. It stinks to be sick but it stinks more to be sick while you're on vacation!!
Sooo hoping that you will hear good news in a few weeks!!!
"Ooh la la" that is so funny. She is such a character! I'll join you in prayer that the meds work quickly AND that your referral comes. I'm so so so sorry you're having to endure this whole situation! Praying for your Malia!
Very cute pictures of all of the cousins. Looks like they are having a blast. Sorry to hear that Miss Annslee is sick, though. I hope those meds get her feeling well again.
Hey, that is awesome news that your agency is "hopeful" for your referral. That's a billion times better than not being hopeful!
Marielle, McKenna and I pray everyday that when we check the blog you will have your referral.
We are sooooooooo hoping that you get the call soon.
natalie
Post a Comment