Daddy had his 20 year high school reunion and we went up a little early to play at the Zoo!

There is a butterfly exhibit and no matter how hard she tried they would not land on her hand

She loves riding the camel : )

It was in the high 90s so running through the water mist felt great



For the first time ever she rode that carousel with me not on with her. Later we looked at the sign and noticed you had to be 42 inches to do that and she is only 38 inches (we are such rebels LOL)

Here she is with Daddy in front of the house he grew up in : )

I sat on a bench at Daddy's elementary school!

Future Blogger alert!

We said bye bye to Daddy and headed to Charlotte. Gigi took us on a train ride downtown and it was so much fun : )

Of course silly hats are always fun!

We are having fun in Charlotte with everyone. A few families with our agency got a call yesterday saying they would not make the Sept. 1st deadline (our phone didn't ring) I am going to call in the morning and hope for an update...keep praying and thinking of us!
20 comments:
Looks like you all are having a fabulous time!!! Love that picture of Miss Annslee on your laptop at the table!!! Like Mommy...like daughter!!!
Precious!
Blessings,
Denise
I hope no news is good news!!! I am still holding out hope we will both have little Vietnamese boys, Jack needs a boy playmate! Good luck!
P.S., Mark and I must be the same age, my 20 year was this last weekend (but out of state so I didn't go).
I hope you hear good news tomorrow!!
I check every day and the news is leaning towards good! My fingers are crossed for you...
Hoping for good news all over blogland this week.
B
Waiting up in Canada
So praying that you guys find out something...please keep us posted.
Looks like you guys are having a ton of fun!
Looks like you guys are having a great time! I LOVE the picture of Annslee running through the mist...very mystical (no pun intended : )
I am praying HARD that you will get that referral SOON! I'm with Tracy, no news is good news!
I am praying for you all. Annslee is killing me on that camel. That girl is fearless!
Looks like you are having a great vacation!! Love the pc photo! A blogger in training, eh? ;)
That photo of Annslee running in the mist could be a photo of Kiara! Even DH stopped & said, "wow, for a second I thought that was Kiara!"
Enjoy the rest of your time together! Praying you come home to wonderful news!
Praying you have good news soon!!! Looks like you are having a great time!!!
I will be praying, praying, praying for you guys! I just cant cross anymore fingers or toes here. Lol! Looks like a really fun vacation you carrousel daredevils are having. Hehe! Now tell me when I can stop holding my breath... tell that agency of yours that we need word! hang in there mama! :)
Looks like a great time!
We're thinking of you and praying Annslee will be a big sister very, very soon!
The misty picture and the computer picture are my favorites. Looks like your vacation is off to a great start!
I agree with everyone else; no news is good news!
Love the pictures. we'll keep praying that good news comes soon.
I love the picture of her running through the mist! Looks like a fun time. I can't wait to hear what your agency says. I hope it's good news!!
Next time you are in Charlotte, let me know and Olivia and I will drive up to meet you!
~Lynn
You know...Annslee is like a "travelling party" she just makes fun no matter where she goes!!! I love her!
Praying you for you sweet girl.....glad you are having a great time with family! ;)
Love that Annslee! She's a busy, busy girl!!!
I love the camel pictures!!!
Is this Fairmont, WV by any chance? I have my 20th next year. UGH!
I am still praying for you.
Oh, I LOVE the water mist picture!! Darling!
How'd you hear about the other families? No one has posted anything to the yahoo group in ages... So, are you and I the only ones still "in the VN program"?? They keep saying "go down to the wire" for us too. Hoping that both of us will be bringing home kids this winter....
jen
Post a Comment