Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Outta here!

Here is Miss A with some of her latest fashion statements...be sure and click on the collages to enlarge them : ) Yes, she is doing her surfer pose in a couple of them LOL





We are heading to Gigi's house for a week and then on to the beach for a week...hope to post while we are gone but no promises : ) It will be nice to see everyone and have something to occupy us as August ticks away toward September 1st.

Here she is as we loaded up the car yesterday

21 comments:

Michelle R Photography said...

Laura,
I am SOOOO praying for you that you good hear news in August. Have a fun vacation. Enjoy!!

OH MY #6 said...

Too cute for words!

Enjoy yourself!


Lea
xo

Anonymous said...

So totally cute! I wish Linlee liked to dress up more.

Enjoy your vacation. I bet you guys are going to have a great time!

Colleen :)

Tracy said...

Have a good trip. I hope this month goes quickly for you (and of course I hope you get good news this month:)

Anonymous said...

Seriously, we need to get Annslee and Sera together some day down the road. Those two + dress up stuff = crazy good time. :)

Have a wonderful trip. I've been thinking about your family a lot as September first nears. Hoping for lots of good news.

Patricia said...

Have a FUN vacation (how could you not with Adorable Miss A?)!!
Praying for GREAT news for you as September approaches!

missy said...

I am so happy for you all to be getting away for a little R and R! Now it's my turn to tell you to drink a yummy fruity drink for me : )

Look forward to your return! No doubt you'll be hearing some exciting news soon.

Hugs!
OH-Love Miss Thang in her Easter hat and swimsuit. Such a posh girl.

Steffie B. said...

She just cracks me up....I'm praying for you sweet friend....

Shelly and Family said...

Love the photos!!! Have a great week at Gigi's and than at the beach!!! We'll miss you so please try to post...

KrisJ said...

I am praying that you get good news! And goodness that girl is a HOOT! So adorable

Nikki said...

Enjoy your time away with your sweet family.
Annslee is darling as ever - and I KNOW she will be in heaven with her Gigi!
XO

Anonymous said...

Now that girl knows how to accessorize and work it! I think she should get her own show on Bravo or something.

Enjoy the break away and you know I am hoping every day that you have big, GOOD news to share soon.

Denise C said...

Have fun, my friend!!! I am so sorry we didn't get to meet up this trip!!! I am looking forward to next time!
Enjoy your week with Gigi and at the beach!!! Can't wait to see pics!!!
Hugs!
Denise

Keisha said...

O
H
!
Have FUN!!! ;0)
don't leave us hanging.. post some pics of the beach!!

jennifer said...

She is the cutest thing!
Have a great trip and get some R&R.
Can't wait to see beach pics!

The Byrd's Nest said...

I really LOVE the gloves and the hat with the bathing suit! Have a great time on vacation Laura!

~Isabel said...

Laura....such beautiful and fun photos of Annslee! You are so good with a camera; you've managed to capture all of Annslee's beauty in those photos.

Enjoy your vacation!

Cinnamon said...

We have been at the beach too and it has been nice to get away. Have fun!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

LOL that girl just cracks me up!!!
Hoping you hear news soon : )

mommy24treasures said...

I know you will have a great time. Enjoy and I pray you get good news when you get back.

Sam said...

So much drama in such a small package!!!

 
Site Meter