Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fun with Friends!

On Monday we met up with some friends at a huge indoor play area. The best way to know it was a success was that we adults had lots of time to chat because the kids were busy off playing with each other : ) Four families came so we had 5 little ones from China and 2 from Korea (two of us are also "waiting families" so hopefully soon we will have one more from Korea and one from Vietnam) Kobe was the only boy but he didn't mind as he totally entertained Annslee and Emma Grace with his silly stunts! Lola, who is 15 months old was the hit with all of us!




We tried to do a group shot with the kids but Lola was not happy about it. I love how Annslee is looking up at Laurie (Lola's mommy) and seems to be asking "hey, are we going to just let her cry?" We did want one with Lola not crying so we had to have the Mommys join in, hence the pic at the top

On Tuesday Mia came to swim. I don't have any pics of Annslee without goggles on b/c she puts them on when we arrive and keeps them on most of the time. The girls had fun swimming and then floating in tubes while we pushed them around~ little spoiled Princesses that they are : )






Since doing "Beach Party" at VBS she can't help but "surf" in most pics I get of her...so silly!




18 comments:

Michelle R Photography said...

What beautiful children!!!

Is Annslee up for a game of tag? Stop by and see... :-)

Colleen said...

Great pictures! Mia and Annslee look like they love pool time. What happy little fish.

Such beautiful children at the group play date.

GGAdventures said...

I LOVE the surfing pose! Looks like everyone was having a great time!

missy said...

Too much cuteness! I didn't know Laurie brought home her second baby. Lola is sooo cute...OMG! Olivia has grown up so much, too. Glad you posted these pics... adorable!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Mia's hair seems is almost completely dry in all of these pictures just like Emma Jane.....she must not be into going under water yet!

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

As usual, love all the cute pictures! Josie recently discovered the enjoyment of lounging around in a pool tube too! Our girls truly are Pool Princesses!

Also - tell me about the shirt Annslee is wearing in the Monday pictures.

Stacie said...

Great pictures, love the surfing pose.

Sue said...

Such a fun summertime for you gals! Looks like a terrific indoor play place. Love the pic of Annslee checking in w/ the mom....so concerned...how sweet!

Nikki said...

Girl, the fun never stops with you guys!
Love it...and I think it's so cute that Annslee keeps her goggles on all the time.

jennifer said...

Look at all those adorable Chinababies!!! Enough to make someone druel!!

Sherry said...

Hey, hey... tell that Kobe that there is only one Kobi in Annslee's life! LOL! Joking! Love the group shot! I have never seen so many Coppertone models in my life! Hehe!

Tell your friend CONGRATS on her paper-pregnancy for me:)

Shelly and Family said...

Oh...what fun! And the photos just captured how much the kids were all enjoying themselves....

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

I love the pics!
Looks like everyone was having a really fun time!

Keisha said...

That Annslee is a "hoot"! She makes smile laugh everytime with her cute little expressions!!!
Thanks for sharing!

mommy24treasures said...

so sweet, I love her goggle face. Always makes me smile:) Caitlyn usually puts hers on upside down to boot.

Beth said...

I have to say, Annslee always looks SO happy. But in the first picture of the kids with the moms, and she's sitting on your lap... you can see in her face how happy she is, and how much she loves you. Great picture! :)

redmaryjanes said...

Love that little surfing girl!

I think it's fantastic that you have a wonderful playgroup and can get together.

Any word? I'm thinking about you.

Ashton said...

Those pix are precious!

 
Site Meter