
Just wanted to let you alll know that our care package was delivered and he loved it. We loved seeing him with things we had actually touched. Annslee kept saying "aww baby Coby" and pointing to the goodies she sent.
I have updated his website~ you can link to it on the sidebar~ with all the pictures we have received so far. It is password protected so if you don't already have it email me, tell me who you are or how I "know" you, and I will send it to you : ) You can leave it all in comments if you want. We have pictures on there from May, August and YESTERDAY!!! The family also took video for us and once we receive it we will post it there too!
Go check him out and please sign the guestbook : )






65 comments:
May I have the password? Pretty please???? I would love to follow along at Coby's very own website. :) vnorbust@yahoo.com
May I follow your journey to Coby? I am a Lovebug mommy like you! ;-)
oliviaandsophia@gmail.com
Hugs,
Becky
That is so sweet! What a great picture for Anslee to have of her brother looking at her!
Aww, love that pic of Coby looking at the photo album you sent!
I'd sure love the password for his site - sliz at charter dot net.
Hi, That's great! I love the photo on Anslee's site, but I tried the password on jellybeans and it didn't let me in...
It's wonderful news and how happy you must be to know he is well! Maureen
So amazing!!
So exciting. I just love how we can share these amazing times with each otther!!!!
flathfam1@sbcglobal.net
Oh, my goodness!! That picture is soooooo cute!!! I'd love to have the password as well. I'm Carmen and have adopted both my girls!! One from Kazahkstan and one from Taiwan. My email is crfleck at hotmail dot com (I spelled it all out for spam purposes!!)
That's just so great that you're getting 'live' updates!!!!!
I would love to see the new pics!!
doughty39@bellsouth.net
May I also have the password please? I would love to see Coby! I am so excited for you all!
I love the picture of him looking at Anslee.
I would love to follow your journey to get your beloved baby boy :)
emptycandywrapping@yahoo.com
Hi,
I do not know you but I feel like I do. My name is Cathy, and I have no chinese or vietnamese babies but I have 2 little blondes!! My 2 of my nieces are chinese and 1 is vietnamese. We are so excited for you and would love to follow Coby's journey.
maa0607@ecu.edu
Thanks,
Cathy
I would LOVE to follow your journey! :-)The photo of him looking at the pictures is adorable!!!
michellefizzard@rogers.com
Laura~ I would love to have the password for Coby's site. Keeping up with your growing family has been such a blessing for me.
Praying for you all.
Kelly Sullivan
mom2cc@bellsouth.net
How amazing..
I am glad he got the pictures..
Have a Great Week..
I would love to follow your journey to Coby..
chinadoll_bella@yahoo.com
Thank you..
Hugs..
Wow what a great picture! May I have the password too.
I would love to have the password!! I am so glad that the package made it. So fun!
lucyintheskyblog at gmail dot com
I would like the password please.
I'm Annette and while you don't know me, I've been reading Anslee's story for awhile, and love watching the process of adoption as we are just starting that decision of our own....
dqdilly4@yahoo.ca
That is one amazing picture!! May I follow your journey too? I would love to!
stil2sharp@verizon.net
Hugs,
Heather
Oh what a wonderful picture of Coby looking at his new sister...how cute!
I would love to follow your journey!
lisamuth@hotmail.com
Me PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! sixmonkeyjungle@gmail.com
That is an adorable pic! I think I would have totally lost it seeing all my stuff right there in my baby's crib half way around the world!! I'm so excited for your family!
Oh, I would love the password too!!!
sara_mcclintock@yahoo.com
Thanks :=) You must be so in love already!!!!
I would love to check out Coby's blog...I found you more recently, but my blog is at http://snipssnailsandpuppydogtails.wordpress.com
You can email me at adoptingty@yahoo.com Thank you!
Lina
What an adorable picture. I would love to follow your journey to Coby!!
www.2intaiwan.blogspot.com
lattessc@aol.com
oops, my email looks hard to read. The c looks like an o. :)
lattessc @aol.com
Oh that is the SWEETEST!
Where have I been????? Look at that precious baby! Congratulations a million times.
He is beautiful!!!! I cannot wait to see Annslee with him!
password please! deacongirl@roverusa.com
Oh my goodness, that is so precious! Please I want a password! rhiannonlesposito@hotmail.com!
How lucky are you!! What a touching thing to see him with the stuff you sent!!
That picture is priceless!
What a blessing!
Happy Day!
:)
Amie
Oh how cute!! I'd love the password, please! momof4js@mac.com
oh..oh,, I wanna see that little fella!
keishalynn1@yahoo.com
opps, It's me, keisha
I would love to see Coby's website. The pic of him looking at Anslee is precious.
I would also like to be part of Coby's fan club, since I have watched miss A from day one.
Dckguerra@aol.com
Take care,
Lauren's Nana
may i have the password, pretty please??? can't wait to see him....
Hi Lala!
I love your blog and think your daughter is amazing! I'd love to follow you along to Coby!
I always dreamed of a daughter from China and a son from Viet Nam. I've made peace that we have one child but I love the idea of someone else getting that dream!
Laura, I would love the password to see your sweet Coby. I have been dying to see his cute face..hope to hear from you soon. Hugs Janice from Our 3 kids.
sjolson@tbaytel.net
OOO so precious! So glad you got the photos and so glad he got your care package! I dont have the password can I have it pretty please!! You know me through blogger world lol!! krisjeffers@comcast.net
I adore that photo...
I need the password....pleeeeeeez? ;) So precious to see that he is looking at A! ;)
How awesome to have these pictures and know that he has things you picked out for him and your friends have seen/held him. What a blessing!
We would love to follow your journey to Coby! Please share his password.
That photo is so fabulous- love that Annslee's photo is in his hands and so clear in this photo.
kerrymalinger@aol.com
So wonderful that he has photos of his mom, dad, and jie jie!!!
We'd like to follow his site too. dbiddy96 @ yahoo.
So cool to see his picture.
Hi, I can't remember if I congratulated you yet or not so just in case.. Congratulations! Such wonderful news!! I'd love to have the password to follow your journey to Coby. We emailed a few times in the past about the name Malia when I happened upon your website and saw that you were going to be using the name Malia for a little girl and that is my daughter's name as well. I've been checking your website off an on hoping to see a referral and finally saw the news of a little boy!! Kim
I just love your babyjellbeans.com site!!! I can't wait to follow you guys along in your journey to Coby!!!
I would love to see the pictures of baby Coby!!!
~Monica of "Dumplings, Three"
dublinlin@juno.com
Congratulations! We love following adoption journeys, may we follow yours? jjmelde@yahoo.com
Hey there! When you send me the info on visiting Malia's SWI, can you give me the password for Coby's site as well? I most definitely want to follow along. Thanks!
I love this photo of him with you pictures! What a sweet keepsake!
Please let me have the password too, I would love to follow your journey to Coby :)
I have tears seeing Annslee picture with Coby... and seeing him with things you guys had actually touched... all the way in Vietnam... this is so touching to me. Thanks for sharing!
lydia_ng_70@yahoo.com
I'm so excited for you!! Now, email that password! :o) pfgoldfish@bellsouth.net
Okay, this is weird ... your email address is no longer in my address book. I know it was in there. Hmmmm?
jenniferccbc at yahoo. com
You are SOOOOO BLESSED!!!
Hey! I just nominated you on my blog for the "Make Me Smile" award! :)
Stop by my blog...I left ya a shout out!
Password, please, please!
zotdachs@comcast.net
Journey to Kaylee!
This Melanie! Please, please
Precious photo! I would love the PW to your other blog. ourvalentinesdaytreat@yahoo.com
http://ourvalentinesdaytreat.wordpress.com (Laura)
Thanks!!!
Hey there lady,
I have given you an award!
Hi, I would love to follow Coby's site. I love seeing him looking at you pictures how great is that. I am Cora from the sock swap. corahuffman@charter.net
I want the password too. peiszeong@yahoo.com
Can't wait to see him.
I have been meaning to ask for the password forever. Sorry I'm late on the bandwagon.
Hi, I am a friend of Tracy's (Lydia' mom) and was wondering if we could follow along to your journey to Coby.
Thanks, Amanda
jujcrave@gmail.com
www.watchlydiagrow.blogspot.com
I love this picture! Magali is a much better photographer than I, but I was lucky to capture this moment of him "meeting" you guys for the first time. So sweet.
I promise we'll do the video as soon as we get home and are awake (which may be in the middle of the night!)
Off to Halong Bay.
Post a Comment