Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Go Team Go

It was opening day for our home team and Annslee was ready! I took her shopping yesterday for a new jersey as hers was too small. She really wanted a pink one but the smallest we could find (at the 5 different stores we tried!) was a YS so I was steering her toward a regular jersey so we could use it later for Coby. She spotted the cheerleading outfit and that was that! I did take the jersey into the dressing room for her to try on with it but she kept saying the words I hear every morning when I present her clothes for school "I no love dis" It was useless...she put on the cheerleading outfit and twirled, jumped, squealed and had to wear it out of the store. Hey, she is terribly cute in it : )


Before the game we played in the kidzone and she got her face painted. She did get a lot of compliments as I am pretty sure she was the only one there with a crown and sparkly earrings on : )


We invited her friend Andrew to come along and they had a great time together. He is two years older but is so sweet with her.
I captured her with her hand over her heart during the National Anthem. She does this at home too if she hears it on TV~ sweet


The flyover was awesome and loud!!


This was during the second half...she is tired so of course her fingers are in her mouth~ yep, both my kids do that! She had a great time cheering on her team and it was even better that we WON!! The funniest thing was since we were playing the Jag*uars she kept asking where Die*go was? LOL


*On another note, the family with our agency who is in Vietnam met their son and HELD our Coby!! They also got video and pictures they are sending to us. They said he looks healthy and strong and was holding his head up well and rolling over a lot!!! You can follow their blog at Dear Sam and Sophie to see what we will be doing in a few months : )

26 comments:

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

We root for the Titans for Annslee :)

If I were you I would have tried to buy a re usable jersey, too. You could always sell it on ebay to pay for Coby's jersey later on!!! :)

She. is. just. precious.

a Tonggu Momma said...

How wonderful to hear from another person that met your little Coby. It's great to hear that Coby is strong and active.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Annslee is the cutest Titans cheerleader I have ever seen....I think she made a great choice!

How wonderful that the other family was able to meet and hold Coby....I bet you cannot wait for that video!

Have a great week!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

She looks so adorable in her cheerleader outfit! And so sweet holding hands with her older man! :)

I'm glad you were able to get a Coby update.

Kate said...

Annslee looks adorable...the tiarra...the perfect touch!!! And oh how I feel your pain of trying to keep a picky dresser...well... dressed. That particular issue is the biggest we are dealing with at present. It can be tiring for sure!!

Looks like a fun day...and what happy news to receive about your son....priceless!

Kate

missy said...

Laura these are soooo sweet!!! I love Annslee in her cheerleading outfit..too cute! Paige looked at the pics with me and said, "Sissy, I am so sad I didn't get to go" : (

I'm glad cutie patootie Andrew got to go, though. He is so gentle with Annslee.

I'm so glad you got an update on Coby! Already rolling over??? He sounds so strong. Yay Coby!

Cinnamon said...

What an adorable cheerleading princess, especially with her bling. "I no love dis", that is hilarious. What a ham! What a blessing pictures of Coby and video.

jennifer said...

I think the tiara just finishes the look lol... She is adorable.

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Oh my, she is a cute Titan!

AHHHHHHHHHH! A Coby Update! How great is that... that's awesome that another family is able to check in on him and even get to HOLD him!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Oh my gosh she is so stinkin cute!!!!
How awesome that the other couple was able to hold Coby : ) I can't wait for your journey...

Michelle R Photography said...

They should have put Annslee out on the field, she looks so cute in that uniform!! And how funny that Annslee and Coby both put two fingers in their mouth.

What an amazing gift to receive video of Coby. How wonderful!

Lindsay said...

Annslee looks very cute - every girl should have a crown and sparkly ear rings! :)

Hope you get news soon about travelling for Coby.

Tracy said...

Love the dress:) I am way meaner than you are-I so would have made her buy the jersey....LOL. But then again, I am super cheap now that I am unemployed:)

Anonymous said...

The cheerleader outfit is adorable, but when you add the tiara and earrings, my goodness, too cute for words! Then having her go down that big slide in her ensemble - I love it!

Yippee on the Coby update!!!

OH MY #6 said...

How awesome is that?!

Lea
xo

The Byrd's Nest said...

The tiara makes the cheerleader outfit for sure! PLUS she is so so darling in it!

Keisha said...

Awl.... PRINCESS TITAN!
She looks so cute!
I put her little surprise in the mail Friday... be on the look out!

Michelle said...

Okay ... Miss Annslee is super cute in that outfit. She is just precious!

How exciting that you get to see video and pictures of your precious Coby!

Adele said...

Oh I love these pics of Miss Annslee in her cheerleader/princess attire. :)
She is just precious!
So glad you got great news about Coby. I am sure that gave you a peace that he is being taking care of until he can come home. :)

M. said...

I'm going to steal her phrase, "I no love dis!" I can think of many situations in my life when that will come in handy!

KrisJ said...

OMG you must be dying to see that video!! Im so excited for you! And Annslee sure looks adorable in her cheer outfit! Maddie LOVES to wear hers too!

Shelly and Family said...

Looks like a totally fun football weekend!!! And I have to agree, Annslee looks adorable in that cheerleader's outfit (the accessories add just the right touch lol)!

I can't wait to hear and see some photos of Coby! (any idea on when you might travel?)

Anonymous said...

"I no love dis" - that is the cutest thing ever. Glad you all had a good time at the game. And that is SO EXCITING that you have contact with another family who recently met Coby! It makes it seem so much more real when you get those first hand accounts of your baby, doesn't it? Happy to hear he is doing well.

Mia's Mommy said...

Love Titans! LOVE Titans! Anslee is the perfect cheerleader, tiara and all! I've never been to a Titans game but someday, someday, I'll get there. For now, I have to settle for the commercially interrupted version.

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh, I'd have been a sucker for the cheerleading outfit too:=) We love the Titans too..I know **someone** you can sell it to when it doesn't fit anymore! of course, Mya & Annslee might be close to the same size :=)

I am so excited to see this other family's blog & how their trip is going!! They held YOUR SON!!! You are so going to love being a Mama to a boy too..I just can't wait!!

Nikki said...

Laura, I seriously cannot handle how cute Annslee is...how do you not just EAT HER UP!?

 
Site Meter