Monday, September 15, 2008
Does my heart good
to see my sweet baby smiling AND sitting up!! We just got new pics of Coby...go on over and check them out!!! I am hoping to get updated measurements~ he looks so tiny for 8 months old. One month ago today I got "the call" and now we are 11 days into our wait for our I 600 approval. Annslee is so excited about going to get her brother. Her teachers say she talks of Coby constantly and about getting on an airplane to go to "Vee et vam" : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






16 comments:
YEAH~~~~~
I am sooo happy...
I am going over now..
Have a Great Week...
Yay, can't wait to see, heading over there now!
LOL @ Vee et vam, that is too cute!
Such a cute smile! I hope your wait for approval isn't long.
I know you are just beside yourself. He's very interactive with the camera. I cannot wait to meet the little fella!
Oh my Goodness!!!
Look at all that liquid sugar... :)
He gets cuter and cuter...
I know this does make the wait even harder. Hope you have a speedy approval!
Love,
Keisha
What a sweetie! He looks like such a happy boy in those first pictures. And tiny! You are going to have so much fun snuggling with that little peanut!
OH my goodness Laura! I love that precious little smile!!!! Hurry up "travel dates"!!!!!!
Blessings,
Denise
I'm dying to see...send me the password! :)
~Lynn
anyway I can have the password so I can see????
jetersmama@gmail.com
Yeah!! I am excited for you to go to Vee Et Vam too!
I just went over.....he is so cute...what a beautiful big smile!
Hopefully you will get approval very soon!!!
Lisa
He does look very happy! Little but Happy! But with little Mama Annslee looking after him, he'll beef up in no time at all!
11 days and counting!! That is so exciting and boy is he ever handsome!!! Weve gotten new photos of Malia and it sure makes the wait easier!
What a sweet picture! I hope you have a speedy approval...how exciting for you and your family!
-Sandy Toes
oh Laura ahe is just darling!!!!!
Adorable!!
Post a Comment