I saw this on Cindy's site and wanted to call out to all of you to lift up this child and this family in prayer. They are in China now and have met their daughter. It was not the meeting they were expecting as they had to meet her in the hospital~ she is not doing well~ she is dying~ they are asking for miracles to get her home to Vanderbilt where she may be saved. Please stand in the gap for this family.
You can go to their site to read more of their story and leave them words of encouragement.






6 comments:
OH.MY.WORD!!!! Going there now!
HI! I had to come back over after I went and visited their site, Thanks. I am praying!!
God bless you too!!
Laura,
I talked to Amanda. The family has her phone number and she is waiting for them to call.
OMG...just read this family's story...my heart is so going out to them right now...
Praying for this precious baby and her family..
Post a Comment