Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Just the stats~

What in the world will I do with a little peanut. They are so different in size : ) Annslee is always saying he is "teee tiny" and she is right. Now remember these percentages are for the US growth charts not the Chinese/Vietnamese ones but it does at least provide a comparrison.


Here are Annslee's current stats!

At 3 years and 11 months:

your child is 37 pounds, and that is at the 69th percentile for weight.

your child is 38 inches, and that is at the 17th percentile for height.

*no head circumference at this age...but she is from Hubei and they call them lollipops..so I am sure it would still be in the 90s : )



We just got updated measurements yesterday and here are Coby's stats!

At 8 months:

your child is 15 pounds, and that is at less than the 3rd percentile for weight.

your child is 25.75 inches, and that is at less than the 3rd percentile for height.

your child has a head circumference of 17.3 inches, and that is at the 19th percentile for head circumference.

I think I will be packing a lot of 6 month clothes for him ~ better get shopping!!

Go HERE to do your own calculations~ luckily it only goes up to 20 yrs old so I didn't have to see mine!! I did go look in my baby book and at exactly Annslee's age I was 36 pounds and 38 1/2 inches. Sorry baby...you are built just like Mommy : )

15 comments:

asiangard said...

Bailey is a tiny guy as well. He still weighs only around 20 or so pounds and at 30" tall he is a shorty for being 20 months old! Bailey still fits very good into size 12 months!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I bet at least on the weight side you'll get him moving up the chart pretty quickly (looks like a little goes a long way in that regard). I just ran Delaney's stats, at guessing she's 18.5 lbs at 8 months that puts her at the 54th percentile. I bet Annslee will be a big helper in getting some food in him (I'm betting she'll be a big helper in every way with him!).

Kate said...

Luci is very comparable to Annslee in size! Coby does sound so teeny tiny!

Tracy said...

What a peanut! You will have to fatten him up once he comes home:) I looked up Jack's stats on his site and he was 18.5 lbs and 28 inches in Vietnam (same age as Coby is now)-so not that far off Coby really

Football and Fried Rice said...

I am sure that he will be a chunky monkey in no time at all!!!

GGAdventures said...

AnLi was just about one on Gotcha Day and a little under 16 pounds. By the time we left China she loved rubbing the Buddah Belly we had given her! She's now 33 pounds, 38 inches tall, so very close to Annslee. I've never heard of the lollipop, but boy does it fit our Hubei girl!!
Coby will have his own Buddah belly in no time. So tiny!

Sarah & Seth said...

I have always plotted Sienna's weight stats on the growth chart I found at www.adoptvietnam.org and she has maintained her status right in the middle (while being below the 3rd percentile on the US charts). I supplied this chart to my pediatrician and he uses that (as long as she stays on her own growth curve she is fine) and won't compare her to the US one at all! Clothes are hard...when we picked her up at 7 months she was only 12 lbs and even our 3-6 month clothes were too big. She is still small and 12-18 month clothes are still large on her, but they fit her in length (I just have to take them in a bit). She eats like a horse, but has the metabolism of a SE Asian child and therefore doesn't gain much weight no matter what! Oh, she is 29 months now and is still in size 2 diapers b/c she has NO butt, waist or hips...she does kinda have a Buddah Belly but that is it.

taylorchloejake said...

oh he is so tiny! I'm sure he'll be more than happy to tag along in the stroller for all of those activities that his big sis enjoys! You should also get an Ergo carrier. I don't have one as my baby is 30lbs, but I heard they are great and don't hurt your back!

Michelle said...

Thanks for sharing--now I know what size to buy;)

Shelly and Family said...

We did the chart for our Annabelle as well and she is so much smaller than Francesca was at her age...Looks like we both got peanuts...Any idea on when you guys are going to travel?

Lisa L said...

Oh gosh! Can you imagine? I would be off the charts in a bad way! Annslee has a few inches and several pounds on AnnaClaire, but I bet AnnaC would give her a run for her money on head size!

Mother of 2 Angels said...

She is sooooooo tall

mommy24treasures said...

oh he sounds darling:)
6 months will be perfect. Jacob was around that size at 8 months too.

The Byrd's Nest said...

I cannot get Lottie over 24 pounds and she will be four in November. Big sigh.

Denise C said...

Oh he is so precious.....and I cannot wait to see him in your arms!!!!
Hugs and love!!!!

 
Site Meter