*Zara, Zola, Zena & Annslee

I love this shot~ the sun was shining through the holes above and Annslee and Zena thought it looked like sparkles in their hair
Miss A has finally mastered the art of swinging herself. I give her a big push and then she can lean back and pump her legs to keep going. I know she is no pro like Linlee but it is a start ; )
Going down the slide together. They really had such fun!! We are looking forward to playing again soon!
*I know a few of you are so jealous~ aka Stacie : )






25 comments:
They are all beauties! Love those sweet smiles.
I remember Zola's referral photo... it's wonderful to see how much she's grown!!! The girls are all gorgeous.
All 4 of them are beautiful! Looks like they had a lot of fun.
What beautiful photos of 4 beautiful little girls!
Such pretty little girls! Can't wait to see a little guy trying to keep up with them!
What a bunch of cuties!!
Oh, what a day of sweetness!! Can't wait to see your little man among all those precious little ladies!
I love the Dorris family. Rebecca worked at CHI and I have worked with her some. Havent seen them in a long time. Zola has really grown up!
Do they have a blog??
A pro like Linlee? Ha! No, I'm still pushing her. I'm totally jealous that Annslee has figured out how to pump!!!
Great play date pictures of such pretty girls! (And cute swing pictures, by the way!)
love the sun sparkles and yay on keeping the swing going!! Such sweet pictures
your right, I am jealous.
those girls are really growing up fast :)
Jealous! You betcha! And on so many different fronts!!!!
The Zs!!!! Love hanging out with them.
Swinging herself! AH!!!!!!!! I am so waiting for that to happen here!!!!
Love all the pictures... but I think the one I like best is where it looks like Annslee actually has both feet off the ground! Love it when you can capture kids in action like that!
Beautiful girls for sure!!! I love the "sun glitter" : )
Love, love, love the photos! Isn't it great when they learn to pump. Sophia learned earlier this summer and it is wonderful as swinging is her favorite thing to do.
Scrumptious cuteness!!
What a fun day for the girls!
They are such cute little buttons!! I can't tell you how much I miss my playgroup. 3 of the girls are off to school now, and of course, we've moved. Those were the days though. Cherish every moment!!
They are all such beauties!!
Great pictures of all of them.
I can't wait to see baby Coby hanging out with all of them too:).
Now that is a gorgeous group of girls!! And having just been around Paige at the CM festival, you have just been surrounded by major cuteness this week!! (Of course, I know you are every day, already.)
Love the pics.
oh I love the sparkles picture... I bet they were giggling till it hurt!!!
these pics warm the heart!
:)
Amie
They ARE all so beautiful - and so happy...love all of their sweet smiles.
Glad you were all able to have a playdate!
how fun, Fall is such wonderful weather for Park days!
Aww, so much cuteness in one post!!! :)
Beautiful little angels!
Now these girls know how to have a fun day!!!! Love these pictures Laura!!!!
Have a blessed Sunday!!!
Oh what a great time!!! I so love the photos of Annslee on the swing...her expression is priceless!
Post a Comment