We got there and she and daddy got pics made with the shark
and then we headed over to watch the show and watch for HIM to show up. Daddy went to the other side b/c he saw the cheerleaders coming in, I was looking all around and then I heard from Annslee "HEY T*RAC!!" Yep, he was right beside us!!! To say she was thrilled would be an understatement!
When he knelt down she was suddenly spooked by him... he is really huge in person so I only got a pic of him alone. She still LOVED him though and kept waving and yelling "hey T*Rac" over and over. We didn't have "passes" to be inside the ropes but he was so sweet and gave her A LOT of attention
Oh, he also took the time to sign her football!
The icing on the cake...the cheerleaders. They were signing posters for kids who were "invited" by the TV station but Miss A just went under the ropes, gave each a huge kiss and hug and they of course were then at her beck and call : ) She of course told them she is learning cheers from Ms. Stacy.
Tonight as she and I were cuddling and chatting she kept saying "T*Rac, cheer, Annslee, love" over and over...yeah, wonder what she is dreaming of right now!






27 comments:
Sooo sweet!!! T RAC is huge! I am proud of Annslee, as Paige would have freaked out (even now : )
She's such a doll baby!
Hi!
I found your blog, by looking at someone elses and I've loved looking at it. Your daughter is adorable. Adoption is very near and dear to my heart (I plan on adopting someday) and it warms my heart seeing how much your daughter loves you.
Just wanted to say hi and congratulations on your new son!
Kelsey
Girls got is bad, doesn't she?
What a wonderful time! you can just see the pure joy on Annslee's face.
She is so cute!!! What a great night for Annslee....She looks thrilled!!
Her smile is contagious!
Lisa
Oh what a great day she must have had! I just love her face expressions!!!
I don't blame Annslee a bit for getting wary once T RAC got down on his knees...that brought his huge JAWS in snapping distance of her little self!!! A kid can never be too careful...some furry animals prove a bit unpredictable!
(0:
Looks like she made some wonderful life long memories!!!
She is truly one of the most joyful little girls ... you are so blessed!
THat is so sweet. How much fun to be able to surprise her like that!! Gotta love that face!!
That's just so sweet! Glad you were able to make it happen for her! LOL
~Lynn
Who could say no to that kiddo?
Your little cheerleader is too cute! Great team spirit.
This time of their life is so precious, just knowing we can still make their dreams come true! Anslee is so cute and I bet The cheerleader sna dn T RAC were just as thrilled to meet her!
Well, that is just the sweetest story! And that is one happy face on Annslee. I bet you all slept well last night!
Wow talk about a lttle girls dreams come true!
I can see from the pictures how much she is loving the day!
Can she be any cuter? Annslee looks so happy!
OH what a great surprise!!! I can see her excitement...it is off the charts!!!
Great pics, Momma!!!
Hugs!!!
Adorable pictures!
How SWEET!!! What a special treat for Miss A!! Her face says it all! And who could say no to that adorable face?!
Soooooooooooo adorable!!!!
I swear, you know what I was thinking when I looked at the photo of Annslee with the cheerleaders? I thought it looked like SHE was the celebrity and the other girls were wanting their picture taken with HER. She just looks so comfortable in the middle of the other two, with her arms around them, like she does this day in and day out. I was grinning ear to ear. So happy Miss A had a magical night. And, yeah, it's great when they think parents can do anything.
Who could NOT give our little cutie special attention????? She is the bravest child I know!
Too cool. Love the pics.
That third picture from the bottom looks like Annslee has her first big case of puppy (or raccoon) love! What a little cutie!
I LOVE the close up with that cute smile! What a doll! Her personality just shines through the picture!
Love that smile on her face! Dreams do come true, esp. with Mommy and Daddy like you guys! :)
Awwww, I love that! What a great evening for you guys. There's nothing better than seeing your child's response to such a great surprise. I think the parents are almost more excited than the kids. Just to get a look at their face... priceless!
Post a Comment