Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 03, 2008

Doggy Kisses

She really loves getting kisses from Sasha : )

We are on day 23 of our 60-100 (business) day wait for travel approval. Also, Annslee will be going to a new preschool on Monday. The class she is currently in is overcrowded and so she is having to change classes AND schools. I think she will do fine but I worry about her leaving her friends and teachers. She is the only girl in the new class but I know they are looking for peers and in language classrooms those are usually girls. Two of her good friends are going to the new school too so I know that will help.

Please keep us all in your prayers : )

18 comments:

missy said...

Laura,

I hate that Annslee has to move schools! However, you know she doesn't know a stranger. I know she will do fine and I will pray for you all.

I love the pics of Miss A and Sasha!

See you tomorrow?

frogglet said...

Come on travel approval!!

Hope Annslee does well in her new school. She looks so cute kissing the doggy.

Cora

Marla said...

Awwww, I love those pics, she is so sweet. Good luck with her new school, I'm sure she'll do great!

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Cute pics!! I'm counting the days with you. I thought of you today...Olivia wore her Halloween shirt that you sent her last year. It's fits perfectly and she looks so cute!

~Lynn

Football and Fried Rice said...

23 days closer to lovin' on that son of yours in person!! Praying for Annslee's new transition!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Annslee will do great and make lots of new friends. How could she not?!

I hope you're wait isn't much longer, so excited to see you as a family of four!

Anonymous said...

That is frustrating about having to change schools. I especially don't like that they are asking that of a preschooler. Grrr. Annslee's new classmates are going to love her, however, and she'll make friends really fast.

Keeping my fingers crossed for travel approval any day now!!!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

What cute pictures of Annslee getting puppy kisses!

I am sure Annslee will do just fine at the her new school....will hold a good thought for you all!

Enjoy your weekend!

Lisa

Patricia said...

Changing schools is tough, but Miss A is tougher! ;) She seems to make friends wherever she goes & I'm sure this little cutie pie will do just fine!

You are ALL in my prayers!!
COME ON TA!!!!!!!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Oh no what a long wait for travel

: ( I had to wait 3 months for travel for Livi and it was a killer. Annslee is going to do fine she is so sweet and funny!!! Love the doggy and Annslee pictures. My Livi loves kisses from her doggy Lucy.

Kerry said...

She will be great- little miss A will thrive in her new school.

I am hoping that your TA comes sooner rather than later. Can't wait to see that baby boy in your arms.

taylorchloejake said...

I'm sure she'll be the star of the class in no time at all! So hopefully you are 1/2 way through your wait to get Coby!

Michelle R Photography said...

What cute pictures of Annslee & Sasha! I have no doubt she will do great in her new class. I think she'll probably be head of the class in about a day. But I know any transition is scary for a kid (and adults!!), and I will keep Annslee in my prayers. I'm also praying for you as your wait. I so hope you are closer to 60 than 100!!

Michelle said...

The pictures are so sweet ... they seem like great pals!

I hope her transition into the new school goes smoothly!

Lindsay said...

What gorgeous photos!

I totally understand your anxiety about changing schools and I hope it all goes smoothly for the two of you and that Annslee greets you at the end of her first day with a big smile, having had lots and lots of fun!

Fingers crossed that you also hear very soon about your travel approval.

KrisJ said...

I think of you guys daily! I want your baby home so badly and hope hope hope that you are on the shorter end of the 60-100 days!

mommy24treasures said...

oh I hope your girl ha a good first day...

Sherry said...

Hope you had a great day at school! Give all those boys in your class what for! Hehe!

 
Site Meter