Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Finally the gate was open!!!

We have been driving past a pump*kin patch every day for weeks as they got it all set up. Every day she looks and is sad because the gate isn't open...well, yesterday it WAS!!!! I talked her into waiting for daddy to get home to go and she proceeded to get "fancy"

Of course she couldn't get ready alone to go to the patch so she enlisted me to get dressed up with her. She then kept staring out the window waiting for Daddy to get home so we could go. We had on eight bracelets, two necklaces, two rings, one pair of earrings and a crown EACH!



Seriously from the squeals, cheers and kicking feet in the backseat when we pulled in you would have thought we just pulled into Mag*ic King*dom or something

She picked a little pump*kin out immediately and then saw a Pir*ate that talked...she wasn't too sure about him at first so she grabbed Daddy's hand : )



Obviously she thought he was pretty funny the second time around

Then she moved on to taunting him LOL


I love that she is so happy with the little things...now she wants a Pump*kin Patch birth*day cake ; )


It was a great time with our girl!


*she insisted we all wear orange...no, we don't usually match like this ; )

34 comments:

Kim said...

HOW FUN!!!
LOVE the pictures..
Have fun carving..

Cinnamon said...

I love the bling! We went and picked pumpkins today too so fun.

Laura Nipper said...

You guys look so cute in your orange outfits. Love it.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

I love the "fancy" look!

Isn't it great when the simple things give them so much pleasure!

Looks like you had a terrific afternoon....you all looked very festive in your orange!!

Anonymous said...

I just love Annslee's enthusiasm for life - getting all fancy for the pumkin patch. She looks adorable and makes me want to go too!

Anonymous said...

Your girl is so adorable, love all her different expressions. I'm so excited that we're going to meet our daughter on Annslee's birthday! I think that MUST be a good sign! :)

Patricia said...

A Fancy girl with her Fancy Mom! LOVE IT!!! That is a great photo of the 2 of you!

Have fun with those pumpkins!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures. It looked like such a pretty evening for the pumpkin patch. (Gray and rainy here all day - not pumpkin patch weather.) Noticed Annslee was dressed in the appropriate colors and everything. What a cutie!

asiangard said...

Yeah! I love pumpkin pictures!

Marla said...

So much cuteness! I just love all her expressions!

Rydley said...

She looks positively gleeful with her little pumpkin! Nothing like being fancy for patch as well!

missy said...

Sooo cute!!! I love all of the bling that you girlies are wearing : )

Missed ya'll today. We had too much to do to get ready for Nutcracker rehearsals : ( Maybe next time.

KrisJ said...

OMGosh your family is to adorable!

Nikki said...

I was going to ASK about the orange shirts...good idea, Annslee...you looked great matching the pumpkins!

She is a total doll - I could just eat her up. Glad she had a blast at the pumpkin patch, but where does she NOT have fun!?
(you girls look great "fancy")

Sam said...

Okay, that was just so darn cute!!! I don't think I can stand the cuteness!!!

Michelle said...

So cute! I love that she made you all wear matching clothes :)

Michelle R Photography said...

What a great mother/daughter photo!! I'm headed to another pumpkin patch this afternoon with the girls and some friends. Thanks for sharing your blingy pumpkin patch attire. I guess we have been dressing down for our little fall excursions. ;-)

Much Ado said...

these photos are just priceless!

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

I think it's great that you all wore orange!!!!

WOW! You guys have a LOT of fancy stuff!!!!

As usual, Annslee has The Looks! And you did a great job capturing them!

Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

Oh we love pumpkin patches. We go every year. Braylen's birthday is this week and on Saturday we are going to the Pumpkin patch for her party! They have a party barn, hayrides and a petting zoo! Should be fun! I love all your pictures. Fall is such a pretty time and I think all wearing orange is great!!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

She has the absolute funniest expressions! I wonder how many she has.....have you counted? She is priceless and I love her!

Shelly and Family said...

Oh what a great time at the pumpkin farm!!! (we too went this weekend!) BTW...love the photos of mother and daughter all dressed up!!!!

Patty said...

You guys really do things in style! A crown to the pumpkin patch! I love the pictures, and everyone in orange! Annslee always looks so happy!
I am excited for you guys and your new son! I know the wait is tough...hang in there!
Love, Patty & Liana

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Oh come on admit it, you guys match all the time : ) you all look adorable!!! Annslee's expressions always crack me up LOL I always enjoy stopping by your blog...I need my Annslee fix!

GGAdventures said...

Love the dress up and pumpkin patch pics. Annslee is always so happy! She has the most amazing expressions.

If you make two bundt cakes and assemble them bottom sides together, frost orange, use embellishments, you can make a "pumpkin" cake. AnLi's 2nd year birthday cake. I can't believe the girls are going to be 4 soon!

Keisha said...

Love the post!!! Annslee is a Hoot!!!

redmaryjanes said...

I'm working on the baby shower today! LOVE LOVE LOVE ANNSLEE!!!!

Sue said...

You both look gorgeous!!! Love the pic of her taunting the animated pirate! Soo funny!

Anonymous said...

I REALLY like the photo of her holding her daddy's hand...with that gorgeous fall lighting in the background....perfect!

mommy24treasures said...

I am so glad you all had such a fun time!!! You all look wonderful in orange:)

Shelly and Family said...

(regarding the post you just left on our blog) As of a few days ago, the other two boys featured d not have families, but the little boy on the right is so tugging on our hearts right now (he and our Annabelle are the best of buds and Keith and I have been talking about the "what ifs"). I guess we'll see once we visit Hope before heading home....

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

That's so funny that she made you all wear orange..LOL!

Kerry said...

I bet that A was the fansiest at the pumpkin farm!
so glad that her long awaited wish was granted.

Too cute.

Sherry said...

Look at all your jewels... so chic Miss Thang! LOL! I love these pictures! Your whole fam looks good in orange. Hehe! :)

 
Site Meter