She made cookies for her class last night and this morning she came in the kitchen saying "write note teacher Mama" So here is the note she wrote to take in with the cookies. The funniest part was when she was making her A in share and she started laughing hysterically calling it a crazy A b/c she made it crooked~ guess the backwards S wasn't that funny LOL
I put one of the cookies on the paper so you could tell what the drawing was supposed to be : )
*Secret Buddy...I got your wonderful gift and am needing to get the pics downloaded to thank you properly...coming soon : )






25 comments:
That is too sweet. Love her writing her own notes.
Her note is so sweet ... she is a great printer!
What a cute little note!
Hope she enjoyed her first day!
I am so happy that she had a good day! I thought of her today, but knew she would do well...HELLO, she is Annslee afterall : )
Loving that great handwriting!!! Go girly!
What a great note!!!
How sweet. What a great job writing!!
Annslee is a great writer for not even four years old!!
Annslee is a great writer for not even four years old!!
Glad she had fun. I love the note.
I'm so glad Annslee's first day at her new school went well. I knew they'd love her! And hey, baking cookies "to share" was brilliant! I am just so impressed with Annslee's penmanship. (Linlee still scribbles.)
I love Miss Annslee's "Crazy A"! LOL! She's so much personality, I Love It!
She is so smart! :)
Cookies look yummy!
She is amazing.
Knew she'd do great---she is just so sweet! Love that note! BTW, love the orange in the previous post:)
So happy to hear that she is enjoying her new school! I thought Francesca was the only one who still was napping at least 1.5 hours every afternoon. Aren't naps just the most beautiful thing lol! Anyway, I pick Francesca up at 12pm from her school so I can take her home for her nap because when my little doesn't nap, it makes it for a "up & down" afternoon....
BTW...the pumpkin cookies Annslee made for her school are one of Francesca's favroites!
Very sweet!
I love the pic of you and her all decked out with the princess garb! Y'all look like you stepped right out of a Fancy* Nancy* book! ; )
How adorable. I love it when they write notes like that. I'd be bringing her home to nap too! If you have a sleeper, let them sleep!!
That is precious! She is a good little artist. That looks just like that cookie! How sweet that she wanted to take cookies to her class. I hope she has a fun day.
How Sweet!!!!! Making cookies for her new friends!!!!!
Nice writing Annslee!
How cute, what a sweetie!! Great job on the note!
I love it!! You need to come see what I posted on my blog today.
That's very good writing!
Oh my goodness! What she lacks in speaking language she makes up for in being able to write her letters!
Kai-Li just recently figured out how to make a face (still very rough circle with a couple circles inside) And letters?....no way is she even close to being ready for those!
Kai-Li would sleep three plus hours at nap if I let her! I end up waking her up and she gets mad! lol
Sooo cute!! Her handwriting is very good! And I love her little pumpkin drawing too!
Wow! A 2 hr. nap?!? Kiara gave hers up a long time ago, but she still needs a "power nap" every now & then to ward off a crazy case of the crankies! ;)
om my goodness that is so cute!! Makes me giggle thinking about her laughing hysterically! backwards S, totally not as funny!
:)
Amie
I am so glad she did well:)
I think her handwriting is ggreat for a 3 yr old. I love her note.
Post a Comment