Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 24, 2008

Baby Shower Reminder

Click on the link on my sidebar to join in on Coby's cyber baby shower in the morning. It will start at 10 am over at the Seventh Diamond. Hope to see all of you there .... great fun and shower prizes too!!

Big Sister Annslee (playing teacher) really thinks you should come celebrate with us : )

*if you haven't already, check out the Pump Patch post below

11 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

I am so bummed that I am going to miss this!!! We have an event we HAVE to be at from 9 AM until 3-ish. Have fun and I'll be thinking of you.

asiangard said...

Awww, i wish I could make it but we will be at gymnastics! will still bethinking of you though!!

Stacie said...

We'll be at dance class but I hope it goes well and you get some great stuff for Coby.

redmaryjanes said...

Please come to the shower everyone! We're going to have a lot of fun welcoming little Coby!!

Julie said...

I am hoping to be there. A looks so sweet. My Emma has the black and white outfit too - gotta love Target! You will have to bring it WHEN YOU COME VISIT US! We can get a picture of the Hubei Hunnies in their matching outfits.

Marla said...

Darnit, I hate that I'm going to miss it! We have the Buddy Walk tomorrow morning.

Y'all have fun though!!!

Unknown said...

I have yet to attend a cybershower..Bummer..

Hope you guys have fun. I hope to be at the chat at 8 though!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could make the party! I will be thinking of you guys!

On another note, Anslee takes the best pictures ever!!!

mommy24treasures said...

I will come by sweet friend!
AND THEN I WILL... YES I WILL... get your card in the mail. Lazy Lazy procrastination!
Your sweet baby boy is coming home soon, hooray!!!!!

Michelle R Photography said...

Laura,
I am a newbie at these online showers, but was so looking forward to making yours my first. Unfortunately, Mia has her Chinese class in the morning. Could you please email me your address? I so want to join in on welcoming your sweet boy home.

Hugs,
Michelle

Kristy said...

I swear I never ever get tired of these pictures of that little smile!!!!

 
Site Meter