Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Weekend Joys

On Friday night we pulled the mattress off the guest bedroom bed and dragged it into the living room to watch Slee*ping Beau*ty again. We don't have TVs in any of our bedrooms (personal choice here) and so this was how we managed to all three snuggle in to watch it : )

On Saturday (after the wonderful cyber shower for Coby) we went down to the Vandy football game with friends.



They decided in the spirit of Hall*oween to turn their shakers into brooms and become witches!


On Sunday the cherub choir sang and she did great!! They sang Zacheus was a wee little man and it was terribly cute. Our poor choir director~ there are 12 boys and only 4 girls in this choir and the boys were WILD while they waited to sing LOL

14 comments:

Mommy Spice said...

Awww, she looks so cute in her little choir. You know, the crazy boys just make things a little more fun. LOL!! S.G. got to watch Sleeping Beauty at her grandparent's house.

Anonymous said...

I love A's choir dress-too cute!

Patricia said...

Love that the kids turned their shakers into brooms!! Clever!!

I bet that choir was just too cute! (Love Annslee's dress!) And why is it the boys are so wild during singing? The same thing happened at Sunday school for us yeterday!

Rebecca Lily said...

Awwwwww!!! The little choir is so cute!! :) My kiddos have been loving Sleeping Beauty lately too. :) With the days getting cold, we love snuggling up for a good flick!!

mommy24treasures said...

oh glad you had a fun weekend!
Caitlyn doesn'tlike SB yet. Still choosing mermaid or toystory right now.

Colleen said...

Yep, that sounds like a joyful weekend!

jennifer said...

Those pictures are adorable. I love her little dress and boots!

Denise C said...

Absolutely Precious!!!

Marla said...

Adorable, as always. I LOVE that dress!!

Maria said...

Love the choir photos. I'm sure she stole the show!!

redmaryjanes said...

I love her little dress that she wore in the choir pictures! What a darling!

Kristy said...

The pictures are all so good, and isn't it fun to do something different every once in a while, it just gives you a whole new feeling doesn't it!!! I am so glad your weekend was great.

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

She looks so cute in the choir! I love that dress!!!!!!!!

Cynthia said...

I can't believe how much she's grown since I last saw her

 
Site Meter