Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 13, 2008

Give me a P!

P is for Princess.Pumpkin Patch.Pet Shop.Pool.Party~ and that is just what we had! When we orginally planned her party she was all about it being a Dis.ney Princ.ess party but then she developed a serious love for pumpkins and so that was her cake (oh, and then she requested Litt.lest Pet Shop be added...silly girl)

Here she is ready to go in her Cind.erella shirt and pumpkin neclace LOL



Before everyone arrived I snapped a sweet picture of her with her cake : )


She was so excited about blowing out her candles!

I love the look of satisfaction on her face at getting those candles out~ I hope everything she wishes for comes true.


The top two I took while everyone sang to her...she had the sweetest look! Of course she really enjoyed licking the icing off the candles afterwards


I had a very hard time getting pics during the gift giving as 25 kids crowded around! She got a lot of fun stuff and a lot of LPS stuff!

After gifts we headed to the pool!!
Mia had to leave so Annslee came to the side for a goodbye kiss : )


She had such a great day!!! Now she thinks she is 4 so I guess she is taking 9 days away from 3 and adding it to 4~ we will of course do a family celebration on the 21st : )


*Check out Coby's site ... we have video from September and four new pictures from last week! The videos are on a journal page.

31 comments:

Kim said...

HOW FUN!!!!
What a WONDERFUL Birthday..
Stop by my blog you are a WINNER..
Send me your address @ chinadoll_bella@yahoo.com...
Have a Great Week..

Kate said...

Happy Birthday Annslee!

missy said...

Oh Laura...I LOVE LOVE LOVE Annslee's birthday photos!!! She is the sweetest little angel. I hope being four brings her more happiness and love than she could have ever hoped for.

Paige had loads of fun. Thanks for including her : )

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday, Sweet Annslee!
Looks like loads of fun!!
I can't believe you got video and new pictures! How exciting. I need to go check them out next. I'm not sure if I remember th password, etc., though.
Do you know when you travel yet?

Stacie said...

Wow, that looks like a great birthday party. love the cake :)

Anonymous said...

25 kids!!! You are so brave, I can't even imagine such a thing. Glad she had such a great birthday.

Colleen said...

What an awesome party - everything a four year old could hope for! I think the third picture down is my favorite. Annslee is an absolute sweetie, Laura.

C's Mom said...

What fun! A perfect day for your girl.

That cake is fabulous.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Annslee! I was really late requesting permission to go to Coby's site, so I don't know if you ever saw it. I'd love to see your pictures!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday, Annslee! What a treasure she is ... I've said it before but she is just pure sunshine! I'm off to look at the video. :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Annslee! Love the cake!!!

mommy24treasures said...

such a wonderful day!!!!!! I am so glad she had a great party and I do pray each wish comes true for your sweet princess.

Patty said...

Happy Birthday Annslee!

25 kids? How did you do it? It looks like alot of fun! Annslee looks so happy with her birthday party. I love the pumpkin princess!

Kelsey said...

What a cutie!
I love that she wanted a princess and pumpkin party, hey Cinderella made a carriage out of a pumpkin right?
Looks like she had a great time.

Kelly said...

Looks like so much fun and the absolute perfect birthday party for Annslee!! Happy Birthday sweet girl!

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

What a fun party! I, too, hope all her dreams come true!

She looks like a VERY happy birthday girl.

Sue said...

Happy B'Day Annslee!!!!

Looks like a super time with all your friends! What a great cake! We hope all your wishes come true too!!!! Enjoy all your littlest pets - they sure can be fun!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Big Girl!

Patricia said...

Happy 4th Birthday Annslee!!!!!
Those photos are BEAUTIFUL!!!!
WHat a happy, happy girl!!

Love that cake too! ;)

Now I'm off the see that video!

Beth said...

What a fun party! I love the cake. Did you make that? I just saw one like it in either Family Fun or Parents magazine. Very cool!

Cinnamon said...

Happy Birthday Annslee!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, princess A! Love your pal Lily and family

Steffie B. said...

OMW.....too darling.....

Keisha said...

Fun pictures!!!
She makes a beautiful princess!
Happy Birthday!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Happy Birthday baby girl! You are a beautiful birthday princess!

Polar Bear said...

What a GREAT birthday!

Pumpkins and Princess go together very well. After all, Cinderella rode in a pumpkin. :o)

Happy early Birthday Annslee!!!

redmaryjanes said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful Princess!

Michelle R Photography said...

How fun!! Happy Birthday, Annslee!! Mia turns three today, so she is celebrating with you!

Marla said...

Looks like it was a total blast!! What a cutie!!

Sam said...

Happy Birthday, Annslee!!! You are the prettiest little pet-shop-playing, pumpkin-loving princess of the pool!!!

GGAdventures said...

What a fabulous birthday party! I love the pic of her with her cake. Looks like a wonderful day! Hope the birthday girl gets all that she wished for!

 
Site Meter