Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Pumpkin Lovin' Girl

Ok...I warned you, she LOVES pumpkins..almost to the point of being scary : ) We went to the local botanical gardens the other day to take some pics and she was not cooperative until I pulled out a pumpkin~ then she was a happy girl!!


She started kissing all over this little pumpkin and I said "ok, enough silly" and the bottom two are so HER!! Look at that little grin and those eyes~ we are in BIG trouble over here when she is a teenager!





I finally got it away from her to go look at the coy in the pond~ she got into this "pose" and let me know it was her "big girl" pose






Various groups design scarecrows and they are everywhere~ this was one of her favs (it is Hann.ah Mon*tanna)




This door leading to the Japan.ese gardens provided much entertainment


Just in case you thought she was all smiles~ here is one of her crazy faces! This one was at the end and signaled she was all done for today :)



41 comments:

Johnny said...

Sassy!

Kate said...

Love all her sassy poses!

Marla said...

Hehe, she always makes me smile!

frogglet said...

What a personality!

redmaryjanes said...

Look at her kissing the baby pumpkin! Love her!!

taylorchloejake said...

She looks like so much fun!

taylorchloejake said...

P.S. Can you send me the password to Coby's website? Thanks!
Natski81504 at yahoo dot come

Amie said...

OMgoodness I can hardly stand the cuteness, and I am not even kidding you! She just has one of the greatest smiles.. She smiles with her whole face! And her BIG GIRL pose... too sweet!

Thanks for the smile!
:)
Amie

Anonymous said...

OMG I cracked up at her big girl pose. That is hilarious.

Colleen said...

Oh my goodness, that big girl pose is soooo cute! And I love the shot of her skipping away.

Michelle said...

She is so darn cute!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

She is so adrorable....and the camera just loves her...yes, you better watch out when she gets older!!

Great photos!

Lisa

mommy24treasures said...

cute cute, you have to let me use a couple of those for the header:):):)
Love
C

Patricia said...

Oh...that big girl pose is just FAB!!! How I would LOVE to get our 2 girls together...what PERSONALITY!!!

I love the photo of the back of her skipping down the road...pure JOY!!!

Melissa said...

She is so cute!!
I love how her personality just shines!!

Kim said...

LOVE the pictures..
She is tooo cute..

my3 kids said...

what a poser you are cutie....you always make me smile:)

Susan said...

Ooooh, I love it there. Great photos, as usual. She's such a mess!

GGAdventures said...

So cute! Love the big girl pose. She has the most incredible facial expressions!

Alyson and Ford said...

Love the pictures (and the kissing!!).
Our AA has just felt comfortable/secure enough to give us lots of kisses.

Alyson
Mommy to Alyzabeth An
Forever Family Day 09/16/08

Keisha said...

I just LOVE Anslee's personality! She reminds me of my kids!
The pictures are Great!!
As always!

jennifer said...

LOve the pics! The kissing pictures are hysterical. You can use those later! lol...

Love the one of her skipping away!

asiangard said...

Oh my goodness, a Hannah Montana pumpkin? too funny!
She is so cute!!!!! Not Hannah....Annslee

Cinnamon said...

The big girl pose made me smile. What a ham. I love it!

Anita said...

Oh my goodness...LOVE these pics of her!! She's a hoot, Lala!!

Hey, it's also time for the mommas to PLAY! I've TAGGED YOU so come on over for the fun!

Jess and Paul said...

She is so spunky...she puts a smile on ANYONEs face. Those pumpkins are well loved.

The Byrd's Nest said...

I love her big girl pose! Lottie has started to cross her legs when she sits down. It really looks so cute!

C's Mom said...

Adorable pics!

Who would have thunk it ;0) A Hannah Montana scarecrow!

Terry said...

Your blog is so cute and colorful and sweet! Oh how I long for a little girl! Hmmmmmm, Terry

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

Love the pics of Lil’ Miss Annslee and her itty-bitty pumpkin. Such a cutie!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

Kerry said...

Ok- each photo cuter than the next! How much joy she must bring to your household.

Adorable.

Sue said...

Just too funny lovin' on that pumpkin!!!!

Sherry said...

Happy Early Birthday Baby Annslee! Those pumpkin lover pictures are my favorite by far! You always make me smile:)

Rydley said...

Oh, her expressions! She is completely zany, I just love it!

Anonymous said...

She is just so darned cute. No matter what she is up to Love the little wrinkled nose shot!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

so so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

She looks downright collegiate in the photo with the "big girl pose"!!!

Mommy Spice said...

She is the poster child for cuteness!! I love the one of her running ahead.

Michelle R Photography said...

These are just ADORABLE photos!!! I see a few "joys" in there! ;-)

Julie said...

I LOVE these pictures. That is such a great color on her!

Lori said...

Oh these are just gorgeous!!! I especially love the first one!!

 
Site Meter