Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

New Pics of Coby!

Hey..just letting you know there are new pics of our son on his website so click on over!!

Also, on the post below I used Flic*r to upload them as it made them bigger and I think clearer...but oddly it also "centered" my entire blog. The sidebar and all other posts??? Anyone know why?

Because I can't post without a pic here is Miss A on her way to ballet Tuesday

8 comments:

Unknown said...

precious precious picture

Michelle R Photography said...

Laura,
He is just the cutest little guy!! I love, love, love the new pictures of Coby. That last little one reminds me of a wind-up doll I had as a kid. You know, the kind that you used to wind and it would take off crawling on its hands and knees across the floor. I can't wait until he is crawling all over YOUR floors!!!

Your little ballerina is precious as well.

Patricia said...

Off to check Coby's site now, but just had to comment on Miss A's ballet pic...CUTE!!! She & Kiara certainly share that Hubei sassiness!! LOVE IT!

taylorchloejake said...

Cute! Can't wait to see the new photos of Coby, I better go check them out!

Anonymous said...

She looks like a child that is ready to OWN the stage!!!

(0:

Dawn said...

He is adorable!!!

Kate said...

Heading that way now to check out some cuteness!

mommy24treasures said...

I will have to enlarge your margins a little if you want to start using flickr. I will have to adjust the header a bit too to get it to center when I do so I will do it over the weekend. I have yours at 800px and most that use flickr need it atleast at 900.
Colby is SO darling!!!!

 
Site Meter