Today she went to school as Au*rora and has a ton of glitter going on! My girl loves getting made up..we are in big trouble. She wanted to go outside to pose with her pumpkin daddy carved last night~ she requested a silly face
My beautiful girl headed to school~ I am going later for her party~ I am sure there will be more pics to come
Now we only have one more Princess to come~ looking forward to seeing Jas*mine tonight!






16 comments:
That's hilarious! We've been Sleeping Beauty and a fairy so far. Who knows what AnLi will be tonight! Love the glitter - every girl's favorite! AnLi and Anslee are so much a like it's unbelievable!
Have fun trick or treating. Love the cute pics.
What cute costumes!! I love the pictures with the pumpkin!!
Have a Wonderful Halloween!!!
Ps. I tried to see Colby's pictures, but it's password. If you don't mind: polarbear729@gmail.com
I completely understand if you want to keep it private.
Stacy
oh she is just the prettiest Tinkerbelle and Aurora!!!! I have to say that pink looks gorgeous on her!
Have fun:)
She does look gorgeous in the pink:) Can't wait to see the next princess;) Love all the pumpkin photos! HAPPY HALLOWEEN--JiaLi was just here and saw Annslee as Tinkerbell and asked if Annslee was trick-or-treating with us(she is dressed like Tinkerbell right now).
Happy Halloween! Annslee is too cute in all her costumes. Thanks for sharing the new pictures of Coby. He is just adorable.
Glitter?!?! You are a MUCH better momma than me.
My youngest is going as Tinkerbell tonight, but I couldn't find shoes!! I love Annslee's shoes!!
Cute! And Cute!! You've given me a better idea for Peacock make-up tonight (I did not like the 'job' I did last weekend for our subdivision party... but I think I can do something cuter for tonight!!!).
Josie would LOVE to live at your house!!!!!
She is the prettiest princess ever!! I love all the costumes and all the glitter....cannot wait to see costume number three!!
Have a fun filled day!
Lisa
That's so funny that she's dressing as 3 different princesses! My girls don't even know what princesses are. :)
What a beautiful girly-girl you have. I love her costumes! Can't wait to see more...
Happy Halloween, girly-girl! Lotsa love to you guys. Your children (yes, children!) are precious!! Hey, we all knew each other when we were childless!! My how things change!! Love, Debbie
Awww, I love her costumes. The glitter is that much more fun. Can't wait to see the next one.
Oh who doesn't love glitter and princess costumes! Annslee's make-up looks just lovely and we here in Maryland think she's just the cutest Tinkerbell ever:) Happy Halloween Guys!
Oh so cute. You are going to be in trouble. I love that last photo- do you think she knows how cute she is!!!
Hope your little sweetie had a wonderful time tonight!
Your famous saying comes to mind when I see these adorable pics...
Oooh la la!
Post a Comment