Well, Princess Jas*mine made her debut last night! This is one girl who thinks more is better when it comes to make up and glitter!!


She wanted us to dress up too but Daddy took the easy way out...can you guess who he is?? If you watch "Little Bi*ll" you will notice he is dressed like Big Bill ~ Annslee thought it was hillarious

Here she is with some of our neighbors and with me (I had a Malefi*cent costume but then she decided I should be a cat like Little Bi*ll's mom is in the Hall*oween episode)

Heading up to the first house~ I know she is mine but she takes my breath away : )

As the night wore on it got cooler so she had to wrap up between houses as Daddy pulled her in her "Magic Carpet"

We finished up the night at our neighbor's house across the street. They are grandparents and they LOVE Miss Annslee. They had been saving this princess bar for her all night. She was beyond thrilled!

For a quick look back:
Tink 2007

Minnie 2006

We didn't get to China in time for 2005 and obviously missed her first one in 2004! Hope you all had a safe and happy night! Just in case you were wondering she has already decided about next year ~ she wants to be Belle and Coby will be a fireman~ we shall see!!
29 comments:
Beautiful as always.
Wow! Look at that...I was the first comment! That never happens on your blog!
She does take you breath away.....what a beautiful little princess!!
I love the makeup....it made the outfit complete!
Enjoy your weekend.
Lisa
She is gorgeous!! Who decided what Coby would be?? LOL!
She's definitely a D*isney girl huh? :) She looks absolutely adorable, I'll bet she got a ton of candy looking that cute.
Oh my, what a beautiful princess!! Glad she had a great night!
I haven't seen a prettier Princess Jasmine! (Isn't it fun to have a girly-girl?)
She is absolutely a princess! So lucky to have Bill's parents! :)
oh Laura she is so precious.Seeing itty bitty tinker made me cry:)
She has always and always will be the cutest little thing. How sweet of you and daddy to be her best buddies and dress up with her. Next yr is going to be fun toooooo!!!!!:):):):)
Miss A is a beautiful Jasmine!! She looks stunning in that costume!
Sounds like you all had a blast! Can't wait to see your photos next year with Belle & the Fireman! :)
Princess Jasime looks just lovely and it looks like she had a fabulous time.
Love the walk back in time...what a cute.
Hey... it looks like daddy got off easy here? LOL! Love all the costumes for 2008! (She takes my breath away to:)
What a beautiful Jas*mine!
She looks so adorable! Perfect little princess!
The most beautiful jasmine I have ever seen!
Hey Mama, I think I want to see you as Maleficent! LOL! At our house she is known as: The VERY BAD Queen (and you have to say it with your face all scrunched up!).
Cute Jasmine! And Tink, and Minnie... I see a Disney Theme! HA!
What a beautiful princess!!
I can't believe how much she has grown in just a few short years!
She looks so beautiful, and it's amazing how much she's grown up!
Miss Jasmine is just as lovely as always!!! Have a great week!
Hugs!
Denise
Oh, I bet she was just in heaven with that make-up. She looks so beautiful!! I can certainly understand why she takes your breath away.
I can't wait to see the '09 photos!!
So sweet! I am glad your little Princess had such a perfect night. Mark is such a good sport to dress up as Little Bill's dad : )
Yes, she does take your breath away! What a beautiful Jasmine. Looks like you had a lot of fun!
Happy Halloween!
So cute. It looks like she had a VERY fun time.
I simply love Annslee's sense of style - she make s the perfect princess - what a sweetheart!!
Have a wonderful week.
Love,
Heather
Spectacularly wonderful night, it seems, with a perfect princess!!
She is just beautiful!!!!
Love and blessings, Kristy
She looks just beautiful. It's so nice that it's so warm there that she can just wear her pretty dress without a coat!
I love Annslee's trick-or-treat bag...where did you get that?
Post a Comment