On Saturday we went to El Dia* de los* Muertos which is a "Day of the De*ad" celebration in the His*panic community where they honor their ancestors. It was a really neat event and super crowded. They had lots of crafts for the kids, music and food! Annslee had a great time and the weather was perfect. She didn't have a nap and she had stayed up the night before until 11:30 b/c Daddy told her it was a holiday so she could stay up all night (he thought she'd go to bed at 9 or so but she didn't) and surprisingly she still had the energy to run wild!
Painting a gourd~ serious concentration

She found the creek so she rolled up her pants and walked in


There was a lot of chalk art and she made her contribution

Kimberley sent us this sweet outfit for Coby~ the bottoms say "Silent Night~ Up All Night" : ) Thank you so much sweet friend!! I can't wait to see him in these!

Our travelmates and friends Mary, Todd and Josie sent gifts for all of us. Mary made a beautiful blanket for our baby and sent these awesome clip things that turn anything into a bib, she made this tote for Miss Annslee and beautiful notes for me. They didn't want to leave Daddy out and promise to bring him some Vietnamese beer when they visit : )
6 comments:
Love the creek pic!
Looks like Annslee had a gret time celebrating!
Love the Gr@nch outfit....adorable!
LOVE the picture of Annslee sitting in front of the creek! They are all good!!!
That outfit for Coby is Awesome!!
Love the Pictures!! Annslee looks like she's having a blast!
CUTE Gifts!! I love them all! I haven't forgotten about you. I got something in the works!
Love ya,
Keisha
I'm so glad that his shower gift got there quickly! Can you tell I'm a grinch fan? The little boxers came in the cutest package but I had to take them out to get them into the envelope :)
We are Irish and just celebrated All Saints Eve on November 1st where we light candles and place them in the yard for our family members who have passed on.
Adorable photos!! Annslee has fun no matter what : )
I hope you enjoy your time with your sweet girl today!
Post a Comment