Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

THANK YOU!!!

Linda, Mikayla's mommy, sent us a sweet package for Coby and Annslee. She included this birthday gift for Miss A and she squealed when she opened it : ) She has been wanting LP stuff but I kept pointing out that it said 4+ on all of them so she couldn't get it until she was four (hey, it worked to stall her). Now that she is almost 4 she is thrilled to have this from a sweetie in our travel group. She also sent these adorable shoes for Coby and a much too generous Tar*get gift card. Thank you soooo much Aunt Linda and Mikayla!!




We also got the sweetest package from our Secret Buddy. She always spoils both Annslee and Coby and this time was no exception! Annslee got two games and some Fanc*y Nanc*y shoes and leggings. They are soooo cute! Coby got four new outfits and I love them. Connie will be jealous of the Mommy's Treasure one LOL



The best part about the treasure one is the back!!! Daddy can open that up ; )


One of the best parts of any package in the mail is the packing material. She always saves the tissue paper and wraps "gifts" for us to open. She will hand it to you saying "surprise" and you may get a pen, hairbow, or any other thing she finds. She was overjoyed to see this huge bubble wrap in Linda's package and spent a long time popping it




She would jump as high as she could and then dance around on it...it was loud and fun!!

Thank you so much for our special gifts...we are feeling the LOVE over here : ) I will be posting later about a cyber baby shower that sweet Kimberley is hosting for us on the 25th. You can go to her blog to read about it now.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of your gifts are WONDERFUL! I love the 'treasure' onsie, too cute!

I must admit I am out of the loop. I had no idea what LP was. I had to enlarge to picture to try and figure it out (I did). :) I think I am in for a rude awakening one day. :)

Stacy

mommy24treasures said...

oh I do love that treasure shirt how adorable!!!

Ok I am glad your shower is coming up... now I don't feel bad about not getting your promised tarjay card in the mail yet;)

C's Mom said...

Cute stuff....congrats on your newest addition. I just love his name :0)

insanemommy said...

I love her little sassy skirt! She is adorable.

Jennifer said...

Finally getting a chance to catch up on your blog. You guys are always so busy living life - and that makes for some fun reading!

Obviously one beautiful little girl is about to have a birthday. Happy early birthday, Annslee! I love seeing your smiles and pray you have a new year filled with them! Hope you're having fun at your new school!

Cannot wait for you to get that travel approval. Hoping it will be closer to the 60 days rather than the 100. You've already waited looooong enough!

When you get the chance, can you let me know who your neighbors are that are in our travel group? There are two TN families. If you leave a comment on our blog all you'd have to do is give me the first letter in their last name and I'd know which family it is. That way we can talk about you and your awesome family!

Take care!

Kerry said...

So much fun- it makes the wait a little more tolerable and real.
Adorable onesie.

Annslee looks like she is a bundle of energy and excitement. Too cute.

Anonymous said...

Such great gifts!!! Makes me want to be a kid again!

Anonymous said...

How sweet.
Just catching up on my favorite little girl in Bloggerville. Whenever I need a smile, I know I'll get a few from seeing Annslee's personality bubbling through my computer screen. I love that kid! And I can't wait to meet her brother:)

Colleen said...

What great gifts!

Annslee's little outfit today is so cute!

Laura Nipper said...

Those are wonderful gifts and Miss Morgan has the same little pet shop. She got it for her 3 B-day. Cant wait for your baby blog shower.

Keisha said...

Such sweet gifts! I love that little "treasure" outfit too!
Cute!
love,
Keisha

Shelly and Family said...

I just love the photos of Annslee! I swear, I can't get enough of her smiling face!

Isn't getting the mail "minus the bills lol" so much fun! We too love surprises that just show up!

3 Peanuts said...

Very sweet gifts. I love the photos of Annslee jumpn around.

Kim

t~ said...

Adorable goodies. Congratulations on that beautiful smiling face.

The Byrd's Nest said...

Lottie does the same thing after she opens gifts. And then she will also tell me what to say...like, "Oh Lottie, a teddy bear this is what I have always wanted!"

They are so funny.

missy said...

Oooh, just look at our favorite "almost four year old"! We just love that girl!

You got some great gifts. I love the treasure outfit...too cute!

Thanks for your sweet comment that you left for me last night...you are such a doll!

See you on Sunday!

Kate said...

What great gifts! Annslee always has the best smile on her face!

Wanna play a game? Stop by my blog!

Have a great weekend!!!

Michelle R Photography said...

"Open at your own risk." That is hilarious!!! I have never quite figured out those virtual showers, but will have to go check it out.

Mommy Spice said...

Oh how fun!! Spicy Girl loves LPS!! She has tons of them and just wants more and more. She does play with them a LOT.

 
Site Meter