Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Let me sleep

We got this last night~ apparently he wanted to sleep and not be videoed no matter how much his mommy wanted it : ) Yep, still got those fingers in his mouth. When I showed Annslee the video she kept saying "oh, no cry baby Coby big sister Annslee hold you" She also does NOT want his crib moved out of her room. She says if he cries in the middle of the night she will tell him "ok baby Coby Annslee right here" SWEET!!

31 comments:

Laura said...

Ahhh, that makes me just want to hold him and hug him! How sweet of Anslee; she's going to make a great big sis!

my3 kids said...

Awe doesn't that just make you want to reach right through your monitor screen and pick him up....Anslee is going to be an amazing big sister...I sure hope Coby is home really soon!!

Kate said...

Sooooo sweet!!!

Polar Bear said...

Anslee is going to be such a great big sister!!!

So Sweet!

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Oh my gosh he's so precious! Laura, he's so tiny. I know you are counting the days.

~Lynn

Stacie said...

so sweet of Annslee, his fingers in his mouth are too cute also.

Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

How sweet, I bet it makes you want to hold him all the more!!

Keisha said...

Now THAT is Sweetness!!!! bless his little heart!

Anonymous said...

I forget what a baby he still is...that cry just gets me-so tiny sounding. I hope A is the loving big sister she wants to be:) I also hope you get your travel approval ASAP!

Kerry said...

Oh my, Laura. I just imagine what you must be feeling looking at that video. Hugs to you friend. He is absolutely perfect and I can not wait to see him in your arms and with sweet Annslee.

When are you traveling. We are waiting with you. Videos and pictures along the way seem to be a mixed blessing. I am trying to get used to that now in the Taiwan program too. Boy oh Boy.
Hugs.

Lauren's Nana said...

He is so precious, I know you are so anxious to get to him:).

Kim, Jeff, Emily and Benjamin said...

Oh poor little guy. How sweet. Hope you get to travel really, REALLY soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh my he is so precious...and I just learned that he is in Go Vap orphanage. My house in Vietnam is in Go Vap district so it's really near there. That is so sweet of Annslee, she's going to be an amazing big sister!.....Hope your family will get travel approval soon....Coby need to go home with his mommy, daddy and big sister!

mommy24treasures said...

oh he is just so darling. What a blessed mama you are!!!!!!!!! what a sweet sweet sister too!

Cinnamon said...

That is so sweet Annslee. You made me tear up a little.

Rydley said...

Oh what a sweetie pie! And what a sweetie Annslee is too! I'm betting that her mind will change about the crib once he's actually home (just going from our own experience!)

Colleen said...

Oh Laura, he looks and sounds so little. That video must make you want to get on a plane and just go get him - TA or no TA.

Annslee is going to be the sweetest big sister!

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

So precious! God bless him until you can be there with him.

Annslee is going to do a great job as a big sis.

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

Anonymous said...

Awww, don't you want to just scoop him up!!
He is so cute.

Juliette said...

What a lovely movie. Hoping for a fast travel!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

LOL he is just adorable!!!! I understand the wanting to sleep..let's hope he keeps that up once he is home ; 0
Annslee is going to be the best big sister!!!

taylorchloejake said...

Oh don't you just want to pick him up? So sweet!

Gail said...

He is just ADORABLE!

Missy said...

Sweet, precious baby boy! I am waiting anxiously for your TA. That little cry of his is so sweet, albeit, pitiful...sweet, nonetheless. He needs to be in his mommy and daddy and sissy's arms ASAP!!

KrisJ said...

OMGosh that made me cry he is to sweet! I cant wait to see him in your arms. Any word yet? Seems like forever right.

Maria said...

How adorable!! How much LONGER before that sweetie pie is home? I just want to eat him up!!

Michelle said...

Ohhh..how sweet. Cannot wait to see Annslee with her brother. That is so great that you have these videos and photos. Just melts my heart--we cannot wait for you to get there!!!

GGAdventures said...

Oh, could that be any cuter? I know you are going crazy waiting. I can't even imagine! Annslee is going to be the greatest big sister ever!

foppa said...

as short as that clip is, it's one of the most precious things i've seen! ohh, i hope you get to travel soon! I can not wait to see you all together. --tina

Patricia said...

Oh my goodness...how can you stand it?!?! The CUTENESS!!! I just want to hug him, I can imagine how YOU all must feel!

Can't wait to see your FAMILY of FOUR photo!

SOOOOOON!!!!

Michelle R Photography said...

What a sweet video. He is just so tiny. And super cute!!

 
Site Meter