Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thinking of Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the third anniversary of our Family Day with Annslee. I can't help but think back on how excited and nervous we were as we arrived in Wuhan and went out to dinner one last time as a couple (well, with our entire travel group too) We will celebrate tomorrow and I will have pics to share but for today, here is the family day picture of my neighbor and her daughter. They met last week and isn't she the cutest!!!! They will be home on November 20th and we can't wait to meet sweet Wendi!!!


She has been cutting out things from the Tar*get paper lately..things she would like, or Coby would or Trey (her friend from school) She has been telling us that she doesn't want to have Chris*tmas this year...just skip straight to Valen*tine's Day. When asked she says "Annslee lot present birthday friends all done" ha ha Well, today she announced she did want Chris*tmas and then said "know why... open Coby presents" LOL



After her "shopping" she decided to get silly on the floor



I sure do love this girl!!

17 comments:

Stacie said...

I cannot believe tomorrow will be 3 years. it has flown for sure :)

C's Mom said...

Happy Family Day #3.

Hah, your girl is thinking...'open Coby presents'. Too cute.

redmaryjanes said...

She is amazing that little girl of yours. I smile every time I see her.

taylorchloejake said...

That is so cute! She's going to be the best big sister!

Kate said...

Oh...what sweet memories to re-live...congratulations...Can't wait to see more pictures of your first meeting!!!

(okay...not even kidding...my "code" to type in for the comment is "travel"...is that weird or what??? A sign, maybe???)

:-)

Missy said...

Your friend's daughter is ADORABLE!!! Oh my word, what a cutie pie.

Happy Forever Family Day tomorrow...I know that was the day that changed your lives forever. You are blessed by your sweet princess! Love the silly pic. I miss ya'll ... let's get together soon!

Patricia said...

Congratulations on 3 very Happy years!! Boy, did that go fast, right?

Annslee sure will make the best big sister!! Too CUTE!!!

Marla said...

Isn't it amazing how fast it goes? She is just too cute and what an awesome big sis she will be. ;)

Congrats to your neighbor!

Colleen said...

I just love that big, Annslee GRIN!

Michelle R Photography said...

Congratulations to your neighbor!! Wendi is so cute, as is Annslee. I just love her cute little cheeks. Happy Familyversary!!

Mic said...

What a sweet reason to decide she wants Christmas to come, after all!

(And I want to convey my congratulations to your neighbor, as well!...looks like she has a sweet, sweet daughter, too!)

Kerry said...

Such a wonderful time of reflection! Love the silly playful Annslee photos. too cute!

No skipping Christmas!

Kristy said...

Happy Family Day!!!! I always love looking at pictures of your precious daughter. She makes me smile!!! I can only imagine the awesome personality this little one has!!!

Love and blessings, Kristy

Anonymous said...

Wendi is the cutest little girl! I bet A will have playing with her when they get home.

mommy24treasures said...

She is just darling as always. By the way when you get an envelope from target that looks like a bill open it its not a bill;) Sara at FB and FR almost did not open her gift from me thinking it was a bill!;)

Alyson and Ford said...

Wow, three years! She is adorable!


Alyson
Alyzabeth's Mommy of Eight Weeks!

Anonymous said...

I can't even imagine the Blogosphere without her!! Happy family day! She's AWESOME. What an amazing little kid with the most ginormous personality. Makes me happy every time I see her face.

 
Site Meter