Although the election didn't go the way I hoped, I pray we can all come together as a nation and support our President. No matter who you voted for, he is OUR President and I will respect the decision the majority of our nation made. Tonight at church our minister talked about how wonderful it is to live in a country where we can change our leadership without a coup or bloodshed~isn't that the truth!
Wednesday, November 05, 2008
Enjoying her reward
for voting or at least behaving while I did : ) Annslee was thrilled to see the Kri*spy Kre*me donut we received yesterday on her plate for breakfast this morning. It was a really cute star shape sprinkled with red, white and blue~ she announced "Tensee Titans" Yeah, same colors LOL



Although the election didn't go the way I hoped, I pray we can all come together as a nation and support our President. No matter who you voted for, he is OUR President and I will respect the decision the majority of our nation made. Tonight at church our minister talked about how wonderful it is to live in a country where we can change our leadership without a coup or bloodshed~isn't that the truth!
Although the election didn't go the way I hoped, I pray we can all come together as a nation and support our President. No matter who you voted for, he is OUR President and I will respect the decision the majority of our nation made. Tonight at church our minister talked about how wonderful it is to live in a country where we can change our leadership without a coup or bloodshed~isn't that the truth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






19 comments:
I love her big bite into her donut!
Yes, I will respect him and pray for him. It used to make me so mad the way the media would address President Bush as Mr. Bush. So disrespectful
yum...... Can I have a bite?!
My kids love those too!!!
yum. We don't have a krispy kreme here closeby:(
I agree, now that the vote is over we need to pray for the president the country has chosen to elect no matter who he is.
That is so cool, we don't live near a Krispy Kreme or a Starbucks, so we didn't get any cool voting freebies :(
Amen, girlfriend
Well said, Laura. I'm with you on the vote, but I need to put it behind me and pray that we can come together.
Annslee's donut is making me hungry!! :-)
She is just so darn cute!
We had a conversation w/our kids last night about supporting our new President even if he is not the one we wanted. We are one nation and need to come together and pray for him.
You're right on.
Love the donut!!
So true!! The doughnut looks yummy!
Have a great weekend.
Perfectly said!!
Annslee is loving her donut.....good thing we don't have KC's here....I have a feeling I would be a frequent customer!
Lisa
what a precious picture
Amen!
So true!
KC is soooo yummy, okay I want one now!
That doughnut looks delish! And you're right about the election, we are so blessed to live in this great country. I didn't vote for him either, but will give him the respect that he has earned.
Oh my gosh, is she cute. I wish I could make eating a donut look that good! :)
I haven't had a Krispy Creme in three years, I think. Boy, looks like Miss A is enjoying hers!
So adorable! What a great, sweet treat! Such happiness!
Alyson
Alyzabeth's Mommy for Seven and a half Weeks!
LID 01/27/06
oh Yummy! We LOVE Krispy K. I try to avoid it though:) Choc covered is my fav. Yes we also received a message this week reminding us the importance of praying for our new President and our country.
Oh, that donut looked GOOD!
Lily was rewarded with McDonalds for "voting" so well with me too!
Post a Comment