Thursday, November 06, 2008
E*bay Auction
My sweet friend Missy has put some of her beautiful Matil*da Jane clothing items up on E*bay and all proceeds go toward our travels to bring Coby home. Go HERE to check it out or go to the sidebar and look under our Vietnam Journey to link to it. I am amazed at the support we are receiving and feel so blessed that some clothes her gorgeous sister Paige wore will now help us out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I gave you a shout out on my blog...hope you don't mind! I am ready to hold that sweet baby boy, too! : )
That is so nice of Missy! You are going all out on this fundraiser thing-hope you make some money. Are plane tickets more expensive than you thought because of the economy? You should see if anyone can donate their air miles to you and maybe you could get a free ticket. I am pretty sure you need 60,000 miles for a ticket to VN-seems like that what is was when I looked into it. Maybe that was just the upgrade though-I can't really remember now. I'm sure you've already thought about this, but we put $10,000 on a low interest credit card and paid it back with our tax credit so we didn't have to take such a huge hit to our savings account. It was the best thing ever.
I also remember one time a lady calling in to the radio station who was adopting from Romania and asked if anyone would be willing to donate sky miles and one of the music stars (was annon-so don't know which one) actually gave enough miles for all the tickets. Maybe you could try something like that.
Good luck, I know all too well how crazy expensive all of this is and I'm sure it sucks to have to fundraise this close to travel time.
Oh...how I love a good ebay auction! Life has been busy for you all and it is so great to see Annslee smiling face!
Good luck with your auction. Fundraising is a big job.
I love the pics. of Annslee with the KK donut. Such a cutie!
Smiles! :o)
Nikki
Post a Comment