Saturday, November 08, 2008
My Sister is in Town!!!
My sister came in from Florida for the Vandy game and we are always so happy to see them!! They brought this super cute outfit for Annslee and a coordinating one for Coby~ can't wait to see them together in them!
We all went to dinner and Annslee was sure to give hugs to her cousins (here with Jacob)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






14 comments:
VERY, VERY cute outfit for Annslee!
The pictures are great! I LOVE the last one! :o)
My nephew is doing the same as Isaac with his hair, growing it long and sweeping it over. I can't WAIT for that stage to be over. Boys! :)
Enjoy the weekend with your family!!
Your sister looks just like you! Love Anslee's dress.
~Lynn
what a fun bunch of kids....gotta love teenagers don't we...my son is driving me crazy with wearing his pants lower then I would like and I am constantly telling him to pull them up....I think I am loosing the battle..lol. Love Annslee's new dress..so pretty! Have a fun weekend with your sister and her family:)
I really don't get what Isaac is doing with his hair. LOL!
You are so lucky to have a sister. I always wanted one. Looks like Annslee is having a great time with her cousins. That's wonderful!
have fun today:)
Cousins are SO much FUN!
LOVE that outfit, can't wait to see the matching babes!
Oh, what fun!!!!
Sure does make me want a big hug from your sweet Annslee, though. Maybe someday.
Enjoy your time with your sis.
Love the dress and I agree that you and your sister look alike.
Your nephew is going to die one day when he looks back and sees that hair style. It looks like a teenage comb over....LOL. Man I am not ready for all of that!
You should hang on to those and torture him with them one day:)
Have fun with your family!!!
Don't feel bad about the temperature...I think it was around 32 degrees where we live! What a shock after the warm Fall we have had up until today! We were up in KC helping my friend with her GARAGE sale...of course almost no one showed up because who in their right mind goes garage sale-ing when the temp has dropped from the 70's down to the 30's overnight.
I LOVE the fact that sweet little Miss Annslee must touch up her make-up between all her hugging duties!!!
So fun! My sis was in town this weekend too!
Looks like fun!!
You and your sister look just alike!
Oh, I LOVE the outfit for Annslee, adorable!!
How sweet to spend time with your sister.
Heather
You and your siter look so much alike. Annslee looks wonderful as always :-)
Post a Comment