Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 23, 2008

So much fun!!!!

To say we had a busy Saturday would be a huge understatement...

First we went to our church to make an Advent wreath. She loved making it and when she saw the candles she sang "Hap Birfday to you Jesus" and commented that His favorite colors were pink and purple too...well, of course they are otherwise why have that color candles : )

1

Of course she and Sarah had fun hanging out together too!

2

Our neighbors go to our church and their son Elijah is 16 months younger than Annslee. He absolutely LOVES her and will follow her anywhere..she thinks she is totally in charge of him. His mom and I have already worked out an arranged marriage as they also have a daughter who is 5 weeks younger than Coby. So I guess it will be really easy at Chris*tmas in the future with the grandkids LOL



After we left church we went to our other neighbor's house who just got home from China on Thursday with their daughter Wendi. She is also 16 months younger than Annslee (hey, I hope she doesn't think she can have Elijah for herself!) Anyway, the poor child is still jet lagged and well, shell shocked so I don't think she was ready for how excited Annslee was to meet her. I love this pic b/c when I took it I then asked A why she made that face and she said she was trying to look like Wendi LOL

4

Wendi's lack of interest in her didn't phase Annslee at all. I am sure they will be BFF in no time : )

5

We went home and grabbed some lunch and then it was off to the Festival of Nations at a local church. All the nations represented were Asian and Miss A loved it. You know she is obsessed with oragami so here she is showing off her crane.

6

Most of the performances were from the China group and she was upfront doing everything they were doing. I think a lot of the audience was watching A instead. It was so funny b/c she was so serious and deliberate to have her feet and hands in the right spot. You may have to enlarge the collage to see her closed eyes and smile. Oh, and she loves meeting the "stars" after they perform.

7

Her friend Sofia was there too and they were all over the place. I didn't get many pics of them as they were never in one place very long!

8

We came home and got Daddy then we headed north to Mia's house...well, to a restaurant for dinner first. They haven't seen each other in way too long and they were wild!!

9

10

Mia got an Easy B@ke oven for her birthday (which is today...Happy Birthday Mia!) and the girls loved baking cookies in it. They were so excited and had to watch for them to come out!



After getting all sugared up they settled down to watch Tin*kerbell : )

DSC_5861

We left their house around 10 pm and Annslee fell asleep in the car~ finally she was tired : )

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was a crazy busy day-but it looks like you all had a great time. I can't believe how long Mia's hair is!! Makes me glad I didn't cut too much off Amelia's.

The Byrd's Nest said...

That was one whole day???? I am exhausted from all the events! Love all the pictures of your little social butterfly.

Missy said...

Fun day! I can't believe how much you can squeeze in during 24 hours...lol! Annslee is as precious as ever!

Does Sarah have a brother, Corbin?

Marla said...

Good grief! I'm worn out just from reading all that! I love how Annslee has fun no matter what she's doing. Have a great Thanksgiving week!!

Shelly and Family said...

What a busy Saturday you had...! But it sure looks like you guys had a ton of fun!

frogglet said...

What a busy day but full of so much fun and great memories!
I always love to see how enthusiastic Annslee is about everything.

Colleen said...

That was ONE day? Good god. I don't know how you all managed (no mention of any meltdowns either!). Well, it certainly looked like Miss A was having a lot of fun. Her expression which was supposed to be like Wendi's is a crack up!

C's Mom said...

Fabulous photos. My all time fave is the upside down kids.

You guys make me tired just reading about your day :0)

jennifer said...

That is one busy day!! Sounds like so much fun. Love the dancing picture!

Kristy said...

That is a picture of two very happy DADDYS!!! And I love all of the pictures , but my favorite would have to be the Sassy one with the hands on the hips!!! Love it!

Love, Kristy

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

So many great pics in this post!! I love them all! Your sweet girl has such spunk and spirit.....honestly, I don't think I have ever seen her frown...she is always happy!!

Looks like you had another great weekend!!

Take Care,

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Bwahahaha ... I am still laughing about Annslee's comment about trying to look like Wendi! She cracks me up.

Alyson and Ford said...

Wow, too much fun!! Loved all the little girl pictures!

Alyson
Alyzabeth's Mommy!

Anonymous said...

Wow that was all just on Saturday??!! That is crazy busy. I could see where it would be a little overwhelming for Wendi, but I'm sure they will be best friends in no time.

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

WOW! That was a busy day... and with so many different friends!

Polar Bear said...

Wow! You sure were busy! Looks like so much fun.

I can't believe how big Mia and Annslee are. It seems like I was just following your trip to China. Now they are baking their own cookies. Wow! ;o)

Gwen Oatsvall said...

ok, i am tired after all that ...lol ...looks like so much fun and hanging out w/ friends is the best !

Dawn said...

Looks like a wonderful day!!
LOVE the new theme!!

 
Site Meter