Since it looks like we won't be in Viet*nam for Thanks*giving like we thought we would we have no plans ~ anyone want to have us over LOL
Friday, November 21, 2008
Feasting with an Indian Princess
Today was the day Miss A has been waiting on ~ Mommy and Daddy went to her school for lunch!!! She was so excited! I got there and they were choosing whether to wear their In*dian headdress or the Pil*grim hat. She chose her lovely headdress with of course a pink and a purple feather : )
Ashleigh and Brandt came over for a pic and notice Annslee grabbed Brandt's hand for a little squeeze
Since it looks like we won't be in Viet*nam for Thanks*giving like we thought we would we have no plans ~ anyone want to have us over LOL
Since it looks like we won't be in Viet*nam for Thanks*giving like we thought we would we have no plans ~ anyone want to have us over LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






21 comments:
Y'all can come here, the more the merrier! My crew would love Miss Annslee! :)
Cute pics!!
Sweet pictures!!! I took off today to go and feast with my little indian, too! Did you see the snow this morning?
Annslee looks so happy to have her mommy and daddy with her (and Brandt, too : )
Looks like a great day. Love the photo of the three of you!
It looks like we are going to have a small Thanksgiving this year. I'd love to have you guys over!
Miss A looks so happy to share her class with you. The pink head dress is perfect.
You can come to our house if you want (for real)....Amelia would be in heaven. We just have Mike's Mom/Brother over.
Sorry no approval-I checked your site at like 8am hoping to see some good news:(
I love that Annslee gets so excited about things. She's just beaming in the photos! So sorry you've had no travel news yet. I'm really, really praying for you guys.
Annslee looks SO happy to have her parents with her at school. That is totally sweet.
Hey, if you want to fly to Seattle, we'll have plenty of turkey! LOL!
what a pretty Princess! Hey has she changed her stance on pants?;)
Love the headress. Looks like it was alot of fun.
How fun!
What a cute indian princess!!
Her smile could light up a room anywhere....she is the sweetest little girl....and she looks thrilled to have you at school with her.
Enjoy your weekend!
Lisa
ahhhh she is so darn cute!!!!!
SO MUCH JOY shines right through these photos from that gorgeous face of Miss A's!!
we would love to have you, head on over to vegas and the girls could play lol
Custest little Indian ever... and if you were in our neck of the woods, we would welcome you with open arms. I have something for you and I have not gotten it to the post office yet, so sorry. Lonnnngg week!
Have a great weekend.
Heather
Well, I'd offer you to our house, but we are going to Florida -- now there's an offer -- Thanksgiving on the beach!!! I know how hard this last wait is, having just been there. I SO hope it comes very, very soon. I CANNOT wait!!!
Sweet pics. Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
Hugs from NJ
Ivy
We are going to emilymakes6.blogspot.com for Thanksgiving, if you want to come!!
Come on over!! You can help me decorate for these parties!!!
She is so proud to have ya'll with her! THe pictures are so cute.
We would love for you guys to join us for Thanksgiving! I have the turkey and fixin's already! And plenty of room for you guys! I'm off work until that following Monday, so come and spend the weekend!
I love keeping up on how you guys are doing through your blog. Your pictures are fantastic.
I'm sorry you won't have Coby home for Thanksgiving. I can only imagine how difficult the wait has been for you all. You will have your son home soon though!!!!!!!!!
And that will be wonderful!
Post a Comment