Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Morning

I was in the kitchen and thought I heard someone upstairs...then I saw her peeking through the railing saying "what you doin Mommy?" I grabbed the camera, woke up Daddy and we were ready!




Santa brought her a Puppet Theater. She LOVES doing puppet shows and now has a stage for it




Don't worry, he didn't forget the trash can she asked for : )



Her favorite thing in her stocking was the bowl with a straw ~ go figure ; )




Each morning she asks "wake up baby Coby" and of course we say no. The minute she hears him she will scream "My baby Coby awake" and runs up the stairs to get him. She then is in charge of feeding him his bottle...it is the sweetest thing ever : )







Checking out Coby's gift from Santa




As expected he enjoyed the paper and boxes best




Toasting with apple juice during the Dis*ney parade




She got an playdough ice cream maker

The beauty of being 4 is thinking a Ginger*bread House that looks like this is beautiful!! Seriously, I must have mixed the icing wrong and it was just not workable...she loved it though so that is all that matters : )

18 comments:

Lauren's Nana said...

So sweet, Annslee is such a good big sister:).
Coby is darling!

Unknown said...

That looks like a wonderful Christmas day. I'm so happy you're home with your boy in time for this. The picture of Annslee giving Coby his bottle is precious. I'd print that one out and frame it, if I were you.

Tracy said...

Love the puppet theater-I see MANY shows in your future:) Looks like a great day was had by all of you. I'm glad Coby was home for this Christmas.

Sam said...

Looks like the perfect Christmas day!!!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

The picture of Annslee holding Coby is beautiful....I love the way she is looking at him....so cute!!

Sounds like you had a terrific holiday!

Lisa

Kelli said...

Looks like a fun Christmas morning!

Susan said...

That photo of Annslee holding Coby while he's drinking his bottle gave me chill bumps. How sweet is that?! Looks like Santa was good to the kids, and how wonderful to be able to celebrate as a family of four.

P.S. I still need to send you a Christmas card, and I have a little something for your new son and his big sister. I promise to pop it in the mail soon.

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh they are just so precious together! I know this is a wonderful Christmas for your family.

asiangard said...

The pic on Annslee feeding baby Coby is so sweet!!!

Anonymous said...

Laura: Coby's looking good. His skin has healed up nicely. Merry Christmas. Hugs to the little ones!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Miss Annslee that is the prettiest gingerbread house I have ever seen. Looks like everyone had a nice Christmas!!!!

Mamatini said...

Yep, that picture of her with Coby and his bottle is so cute it had me in a Puddle of Awe.

And on a funny side-note, the girls were trying to guess what the biggest present under (next to) the tree was, and in their many guesses, they kept coming back to a puppet theater! (Our turned out to be a basketball hoop!)

Rydley said...

Cute!! When asked by friends what Santa brought her, Jia replied, "A spoon and a fork!" (What she remembered of all the stuff!) And she too has to be the one to open Willa's door!

Glad you had a great day!

KrisJ said...

Merry Christmas! So glad Coby is home and you all had a wonderful day!

Patricia said...

What a fabulous Christmas for you all!! I LOVE the photos of Annslee with Coby...soooo precious!!! She is a wonderful big sister already!

Unknown said...

totally too cute

GGAdventures said...

What a wonderful Christmas as a family of four...finally! Cute, cute pics. Looks like Coby's boil is getting much better. Merry Christmas!

jennifer said...

I've been catching up. Looks like you had a great Christmas. Love the pics.

 
Site Meter