Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve Recap

We always get together with my family on Christmas Eve and this year it was at my brother's house. Coby loved it because there were a lot of people and noise (I think we bore him)


Here is a pic of all the kids~ funny my nephew Jacob said about Coby coming home "finally another boy" Hmmmm, looking at this pic I think it is Shelby and Annslee who are outnumbered!



He loved looking at the tree with Uncle Gary

Some of the crew (yes, Annslee insisted on wearing her "fancy" dress again...she has gotten good use from it for sure)



Annslee was literally surrounded by gifts~ everyone thinks she is so much fun to buy for! She also is a great receiver as she squeals and hugs : )

I love this hat she got~ it has matching gloves and a purse too


Growing up we got to open two gifts from our parents on Christmas Eve ~ an ornament and new PJs

Coby's says "baby's first Christmas"


Annslee's is a 2008 Beijing Olympic ornament with the Panda mascot


After we got home she left out a brownie, milk and peanut M&M's for Santa


Of course we also put the "magic key" outside as our fireplace is a gas one so Santa couldn't use it

*Coming soon~ Christmas Morning!!!

11 comments:

Marla said...

How cute!! LOL @ y'all boring Coby, I just don't see how that's possible.

Love the key, what a great idea! Can't wait to see more pics.

KrisJ said...

So cute!! And I love that key what a cute idea!

Missy said...

Such cute pictures!!! It looks like Coby is enjoying his first Christmas. I love Annslee's hat and her adorable pjs! OMG, where did you get those cute pajamas???
Can't wait to see Christmas day pics!

Kim said...

Love the pictures.
Looks like an AMAZING Christmas Eve..
can't wait for Christmas morning pictures..

Anonymous said...

Glad you had the whole family together for Christmas. Love the key idea

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Looks like you had a fantastic Christmas Eve!! Annslee is so cute in that hat....I love it!!

Can't wait to see your pictures from Christmas Day!!

Happy Holidays!

Lisa

Jennifer said...

First of all, I love seeing both your sweet babes in all your Christmas pictures this year! Yes, it is heartwarming to finally be able to use the plural "kidS" at our house, too.

Secondly, I love reading about your Christmas adventures and traditions. Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

C's Mom said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!

I wish you and yours the best of New Years together.

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Coby is so darn cute!!! Miss Annslee is still my favorite girl to look at...she just cracks me up!! Can you believe we have had our babies girls for 3 years. wow! I am so happy that Coby is home with his forever family for Christmas...he is just precious!!!

kitchu said...

finally having time to get caught up, love the pics, Coby is so cute!! hope you had a wonderful christmas!!

Keisha said...

OhmGoodness.. a magic key.. I never heard of such! But I Like it!
The pictures are great! That Annslee.. LOL! she's a hoot!
And little Coby.. Huh.. I could just squeeze him!
lol!

 
Site Meter