Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Seeing the Man in Red

We went to Bass P*ro Sh0p to see the Big Man last night and it was a success! Annslee had to tell him her requests~ a trash can and candy~ yes, apparently Gigi told her a story about Aunt Beth wanting a trash can one year and she thought it was hillarious and is stuck on that now : )

Here they are waiting to see him



Still patiently waiting....



I let Coby go first and he was very interested in Santa and kept looking at his beard. Poor baby is broken out head to toe as he had an allergic reaction to the antibiotics they gave him for the staph. Pray that the rash clears and the staph doesn't come back as they said he can't take the other one used either so they'd have to call the CDC to see what to do! Ok...on to the cute pics~




Annslee jumped in for a shot together ~ aren't they sweet...I am sure he will be good to them this year



Annslee LOVES Santa (unlike the first two years) and couldn't wait for her time alone with him. I don't know what all she said to him but they chatted for a while and she kept laughing out loud. I just love her spirit!



Enjoying the candy cane she received as she watched the fish~ Hey, this is a great place to do Santa pics as they are FREE and they let you take all the pics you want with your camera. I think the ones I got are better than theirs b/c Annslee is trained to look at my camera LOL




On the way out she spotted this! I think she wanted to go back and tell Santa to add it to her list! She did stop by on the way out to verify with him that he likes "M E M E cookies (M & M)" and yes, he does. She also yelled " I luv you Santa" a few times blowing kisses : )



I know some of you don't remember her initial reaction to the Big Man so here's a little flashback for you : )

Santa 2005~ *we'd been home from China a couple of weeks...so mean of us I know but hey, she is reaching for us so maybe we are bonding *



Santa 2006 ~ *still unhappy but bigger and Santa actually asked us to get her off b/c she was kicking him so hard*




Santa 2007 ~ *LOVES him now and she saw him several times this year and I have lots of smiling ones but thought this was sweet*



Santa 2008 ~ *A picture worth waiting for!!! We didn't ask Santa for anything tonight b/c I think we already have all we need*



I hope you all have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

20 comments:

Kate said...

Love the pictures! Merry Christmas!

Shelly and Family said...

Oh I so love the photos with Santa! (and we too "heard" about the Bass Pro Shop & their Winter Wonderland...you can bet that's where we are going next year!)

Merry Christmas!

Steffie B. said...

Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family....

Hugs,
Steffie

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

What cute, cute picture with Santa!!

Wishing you all a Merry Chistmas!

Lisa

Michelle said...

Merry Christmas to all of you!! So happy you had a full night of sleep! The Santa photos are great--Annslee is too stinkin' cute with Santa:)

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!

I love the photos of the kids with Santa, he is a great looking Santa! Annslee has such a beautiful soul that shines through, what an amazing Christmas you will have this year!

mommy24treasures said...

You can just see the happiness in Annslee's face. She is such a happy joyful child.
Hey, I know you are SO busy but I just wantto check was your T card there when you got home
Merry Christmas, Love
C

Anonymous said...

All of the pictures are beautiful. Coby looks so sweet looking at Santa...What a wonderful big sister Annslee is to him..You are all so Blessed. Merry Christmas!

Nikki said...

Oh Laura, that picture brought tears to my eyes...Merry, Merry Christmas to you!

XO

Colleen said...

Oh boy, those pictures are just fabulous! Soooo cute! (I'm totally jealous. LOL!) What a merry Christmas you are going to have!

Missy said...

Hey we were there, too, last night! We went to see the Rockettes.

I loved your Santa picture from this year...PERFECT in every way! The past ones are cute, too.

Annslee is such a little love and boy oh boy, I can't wait to meet lil' Mr. Coby. He is as precious as hie big sister. I might have to be the "friendarazzi" when I get with those two.

Have a Merry Christmas sweet friend!!!

Kelli said...

The picture of the 2 of them with Santa is perfect! Merry Christmas!

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Two babes on Santa's lap! Yep, can't really ask for anything else...

Poor Coby, now a rash, yuck. We will continue to keep him in our thoughts!

Mamatini said...

A wonderful picture with the two of them on Santa's lap. Merry Christmas, you guys!

Shari said...

Your children are gorgeous! How wonderful you have little Coby home for his first Christmas!!! I'm glad you caught the MRSA - my niece was hospitalized with it for several days last winter - and they had to cut it out. They think she picked it up in the locker room at High School. Then her mom got it on her face - It's nothing to mess with.
I hope your new family of 4 has a FABULOUS Christmas!

Patty said...

I love all of your pictures! You guys look wonderful together. I'm so happy for you! We will continue to pray for you all. Have a wonderful Christmas!

Martha said...

Merry Christmas ... Welcome home to your newest little one ... sooo cute! :)

Martha C.
www.zoesplace.blogspot.com

Sam said...

Merry Christmas, sweetie!!!

Michelle R Photography said...

I love the flashback photos of Annslee. You really got a great shot of the two of them with Santa.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!

kitchu said...

looks like the little man loves Mr. Santa already :O) maybe having big sis helps! he is such a little peanut!! they both look so adorable sitting on Santa's lap!

 
Site Meter