Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

YAY!!!

Guess who slept through the night~ we ALL did!!! He went down around 9 pm last night and is still asleep (it is 6 am) and Annslee has also slept past her usual 4 am "get up Mommy" time too. I am not saying we are over it yet but at this point just one night of good solid sleep was much needed! All your prayers are working! Also, his bloodwork all came back normal so that is a huge PRAISE!!!

Sunday morning before church I attempted some pictures in front of our tree...Annslee has been instructed to look and be "on the ready" at all times : ) He is looking but no smile yet....


Maybe if I give him a big kiss he will want to smile ~ it didn't work but it sure is sweet!!



I just opted for individuals



At church Annslee's cherub choir sang in the "big choir" loft and they were so cute. The primary choir sang with them so they had the added bonus of being with the big kids up front.


We finally toasted Coby's homecoming. Annslee wanted her pink lemonade in a champagne glass too. She kept saying "see I careful" as she did "cheers" again and again.


Poor Coby only got sweet potatoes for his toast LOL

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

So good to hear you finally got a good night of sleep. They are so precious!! Praises that his bloodwork is normal. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!!!!
Kelly ♥

Tracy said...

What a great first picture of the two of them-even if there aren't smiles. Congrats on the sleep issue-hope it's a new trend.

redmaryjanes said...

The children look so wonderful! Have a Merry Christmas, I love you guys!

Pug Mama said...

sooo beautiful!!
Glad to hear you all got some sleep - enjoy your holidays!!!

Missy said...

Sooo sweet! I love the pic of Annslee kissing Coby. I am glad she is a little mommy. Great news about the sleeping all night! YAY!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

So glad you all got some sleep...hooray!!

The kids look so cute together in front of the tree!

Wishing you and your precious family a very Merry Christmas!

Lisa

Susan said...

I'm totally thrilled that you all got some sleep. You're right, even if you need more, it's wonderful to have at least one full night of sleep. I do hope you guys have turned a corner, though. My heart aches for people who are sleep deprived.

3 Peanuts said...

Lala,

I am so glad that the blood work is fine. I have ben worried about Coby. his MRSA looks much better.

I am also so happy you all slept. Merry Christmas:)

Kim

Karen said...

Yea for a good nights sleep! Your children are precious. What a wonderful Christmas morning you will have!

Karen (Feb Lovebug-ck)

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

YAY!!!! A good night of sleep! Wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!! AND normal blood work! Double Wahoo! Lots to toast at your house!!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome home, happy holidays and congrats on adding this gorgeous little boy to your family!

Julie

asiangard said...

Yay!!! for sleeping! Those pictures are reaaly sweet!

Loraena Tuttle said...

Oh wow, I'm so excited thgat you have little Coby home! I had no idea! That is so awesome. He is so adorable. Congratulations and Merry Christmas!

Cinnamon said...

Nice to hear you got a good night sleep. Those first few weeks home are always rough. We got Liam those same overalls at Childr*en's Pla*ce, cute, cute , cute!

Gail said...

Ahhh...sleep is such a good thing isn't it? Your 2 are so precious in front of the tree. What a wonderful Christmas you all will be having!

Colleen said...

That first picture of the two of them is really cute!

HOORAY on a whole night's sleep. Wonderful news.

jennifer said...

It's amazing what a good night's sleep can do!!! Hope you get another one! The pics are so cute. Yes, the joys of taking pictures of multiple kids :)

Mamatini said...

One good night's sleep can do wonder - for everyone! I'm so happy for you. May you have many more to come.

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

LOL so so cute!!!!!!!! I love the pictures...
Merry Christmas my friend!!!! I am so happy that you are home with your children to celebrate!!!

Rydley said...

Thrilled for you about the good night's sleep and the great test results! I hope it all continues with a big bundle of good sleep under your tree this year!

Maria said...

Oh HOW??????? Two months home and still not happening? PLEASE PLEASE send tips or prayers or SOMETHING. I'm exhausted. *smile* On the other hand, I'm terribly happy for you!

Denise C said...

Merry Christmas to your beautiful family!!!
Hugs,
Denise

Michelle R Photography said...

What wonderful news, both on a good night's rest and his bloodwork!!

The pictures are great. They are so cute together.

Merry Christmas, Laura!!

 
Site Meter