Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 22, 2008

Checking out the Christmas Trees

On Saturday we all went to the local Botanical Gardens to look at the decorated trees. It was really pretty and the kids had fun. Unfortunately I didn't get "the shot" I wanted but oh well. I did think it was sweet that Annslee was trying to read to him but he was more interested in eating the books : )



She enjoyed checking out the toys around the tree


An attempt at at a family photo



I think he is thinking "this is not Sai*gon is it~ I miss the heat !!!"



Doing some seriously silly poses for me!



Tracy, you will be happy to know I cannot get them both to look. Annslee tries really hard to "make" him look at the camera~pro that she is!




Just a shot of my beautiful girl




*just a side note..last night he got to sleep around 3 am...keep the prayers coming : )

15 comments:

Michelle R Photography said...

Hi Laura,
Even though you didn't get "the" shot you were looking for, they are all still great. It's funny, because whenever Leila used to try to get Mia to look at the camera, Leila would be looking down at Mia and Mia would finally look up at me and smile. You're probably getting a few of those, too, I'm guessing.

I hope you enjoy your first Christmas as a family of four!!

Love,
Michelle

Ty said...

hey Laura,

The pics are adorable. Hope you all enjoy your first Christmas as a Party of Four!!!

You all are in my prayers.

Love,
Ty

Anne said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Looks like you had a great day at the gardens...even though you did not get "the shot"....your photos are always great!! Two is much harder than one....I know!!

Merry Christmas....what a special one for you all!!

Lisa

Colleen said...

I love seeing your entire family together. Everyone looks so healthy and happy.

Marla said...

Hey, looking are not, they are adorable and we all know that. I gave up on that whole perfect shot concept a long time ago. :)

Still praying for some good sleep patterns to come!!

Football and Fried Rice said...

The tree is GORGEOUS!!! So are the 2 beautiful presents "under" it!!! I could never get a decent picture of the 2, until tey were lder - I think it does get easier!! bribing always works too!!

Gail said...

Your family is just beautiful. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Try to get him in as much sunshine as possible. It will help his internal clock adjust better. :)

mommy24treasures said...

oh I LOVE the little hat pic he is darling in that hat!:)
Ha it is SO hard and you have to throw so many pics away with 2. HARD STUFF;)
Merry Christmas!

Cindy said...

Coby has the sweetest face! I hope to get meet him soon.

Missy said...

These are great Laura!!! I love how sweet Annslee is with him. She'll have him posing for that camera in no time flat if I know her.

Are you guys going to church on Christmas eve? If so, what time?

We are going over to Paige's teacher's house on the 30th at 10:30 and I think she lives near you. Do you guys have anything going on that day?

Laura Nipper said...

Sending prayers your way. Sorry you have not been getting much sleep. Its so hard to function with lack of sleep. The photos are darling and Coby's head is looking better. :)

Shelly and Family said...

What a great day and the photos are just great!

The Murphy Family said...

You are a perfectly precious family!! Sleep will come when you least expect it. Prayers for all of you to get the rest you need.

 
Site Meter