Sunday, December 07, 2008
A family of four!
Not sure if this will post as Blogger isn't cooperating....anyway, we are finally a family of FOUR!! You can check out the pics on Coby's site on the sidebar. Love to all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






42 comments:
Congrats to you all!
Every time I look at the pictures I cry! I'm SO happy for you. Anslee looks like she was made to be a big sister. It's so great to see the two of them!
~Lynn
Congratulations! Beautiful picture. :)
Congratulations!!! He is gorgeous!! What a beautiful family of four.....and what a proud and excited big sister!!! Her face says it all!!
Safe travels!
Hugs,
Lisa
OhhHHH!!! look!!
How sweet!!!! That's one cherished picture!!
Oh, Laura.. he's Adorable!!!
Congrats to you & your family!
YAY.. Anslee.!!! How does it feel to be the big Sis? Take good care on that baby brother, k?! :)
Keisha
I've been checking Coby's blog every day, and I've been loving the photos. This particular one of Annslee and Coby is simply the best. It looks like Coby is already admiring his big sister -- as he should, of course.
This has been such a long time in coming, and I couldn't be happier that you've finally been united with your son. I can't wait to see you guys again and meet Coby. Have a great time in Vietnam!
Congratulations on getting your beautiful son! He looks like he already loves his big sister!
Congratulations to your beautiful family. Oh Laura, I am so very happy for you. I love the way Coby is looking at Annslee.
Hugs and enjoy every moment.
Congratulations!
Congratulations! I'd say this is going to be the best Christmas ever. :)
LOVE that look on your baby boy's face!!!!! Love seeing your 2 kids together!!!!!!!
LOVE it!!!!!
He is beautiful! And bigger than I thought he would be! Congratulations!!!
Oh, guys! MUCH LOVE TO YOU!!!!
Mer, Tim, and Lulu
Congrats!!!
Annslee looks like she fits into the big sister role!
I am so excited for your family.
Oh how precious they are together!!! Praying for safe travels home!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! He is beautiful and it is SO wonderful to see Anslee as a big sister! WORTH THE WAIT!
What a beautiful little boy. Your family looks so happy, Annslee is a wonderful big sister!
YAY!! Congrats, he's adorable. That picture is too sweet!!
i'm so happy for you! congratulations!
Congratulations! Your children look absolutely beautiful :)
Your children are beautiful. Heidi just left this afternoon with Sam and Ed. They were here to bake Christmas cookies and we had such fun with Sam. (I am grandmother to Dear Sam and Sophie). Congratulations and have a great Christmas.
Mary
What a precious picture! It looks like he's already in awe of his big sister, and she is enamored of him.
Congratulations!!
Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for y'all. And it looks like LaLa is a wonderful big sis.
Precious!!! I am soooo happy for your new family of 4!!
CONGRATULATIONS to ALL of you!!
This is the BEST photo!!!
The look on Annslee's face just says it ALL!! SOOOOO SWEET!!!
I'm thrilled for all of you!!
Congratulations! Beautiful Boy!
Wonderful!!
Congrats :0)
Oh my word! That is the sweetest picture!
Congratulations!!! What a beautiful photo... especially all it represents. So happy for all of you!
YAAAAAA!! So awesome seeing them together finally!! WOOHOO I cant wait to hear how its all going!
YYYAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!! Love the photo, going to go read about it all on Coby's blog.
I'm in TEARS for this most amazing news! Congratulations!!! I'm heading over to Coby's site to see more ...
Congratulations! What an awesome Christmas gift.
Vanessa
I am so happy for you I am just filled with joy for you.
PRECIOUS!!!! I am so happy to see Coby and Anslee together!!! Congratulations!
Congrates! Finally..........
Congratulations! He is adorable and what a sweet big sis Anslee is.
Oh my gosh the way he is looking up at his big sister is just precious, priceless, and incredible!!
Congratulations! God bless you all.
Your Christmas is going to be awesome!
Love and blessings, Kristy
Oh how sweet Laura!!! I am in tears! Love to all of you!
Congratulations!!!! God's richest blessings on your NEW family!! ; )
Love, PandaMom
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!
What a proud big sister!
Jen
Congratulations Laura, he's just darling!!!
Post a Comment