Wednesday, December 10, 2008
We are fine!
Just wanting to touch base and let everyone know we are fine. It has been a whirlwind and now he is grieving hard so no one is sleeping. I will try and post more later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






21 comments:
You guys look great!
Oh, my! I just tuned into your blog after a few days or so and what a surprise. Congratulations!! Kim
What a sweet sweet picture! Praying for comfort for Coby and sleep for everyone!
~Lynn
The grieving is so hard. Lucy grieved so much for her nannies. It was really sad, but it is a good sign. Keep us posted.
Oh.. bless his heart..
Praying for rest.. for you all!
Glad to see him in your Arms!!!
Go sing to him Momma!
hugs!
Keisha
What a lovely picture.
Wishing you the best.
Oh... so sad to see a baby grieve. Hang in there... you'll be home soon!
Great picture of a Mama and her TWO babies!
Praying for restful sleep for the entire family, and praying that Coby will soon feel at peace with everything that's happened.
Great pic of momma with BOTH of her children!!! And hang in there.
Welcome home! How wonderful to see a picture of you holding both your children.
Laura, I check your site first thing each morning. Great picture today! Sorry to hear that Coby is having a hard time right now. I hope he soon realizes that he is in the loving arms of his family. Sounds like Annslee is being one very sweet big sister.
Congratulations, what a cutie!!!
Oh, poor baby! :( My heart goes out to you guys, I know it must be a hard transition, but with all the love you have to offer it won't bw long until he feels right at home, I am sure!
Glad to hear everyone is well. I hope Coby is able to get through his greiving soon and everyone is able to get some rest.
Take Care,
Cora
Glad you are all together and fine! We are praying for the grieving and bonding process. It's so hard on these little guys, but in the end it's all for the VERY best!!
I am so thrilled for y'all. I lOVE the photo of Annslee holding Coby in the post below. thinking of you and praying for you.
Kim
What a wonderful picture. Mama, you have your arms full!
Patience and peace for all of you as you adjust to each other.
Well YAAA! Sorry to hear about the grieving and lack of sleep, I hope it gets all better soon!
LOVE this picture! What a proud Momma with two of the cutest kids ever!
thanks for the update Laura, love the pic! sorry to hear he's grieving- i know this time is so hard. praying for him and for you all.
Preciuos pic!!! YOu are glowing Laura!!! Praying for peace for little coby!!!
Post a Comment