Hey everyone..sorry if I led some of you to believe we are home already..we arrive Monday morning. Anyway, I added a new page to Coby's site and added pics to the Shopping entry. I will try to journal some tonight. Last night's sleep was much better..thank you for the prayers. Our travelmates are doing much better too.
Oh, and the password is removed from Coby's site so everyone head on over!
7 comments:
Beautiful family photo!!!
Jen
So glad to hear you are getting some sleep. The pictures on Coby's site are wonderful! Love the one of sweet Annslee pushing her baby brother in the stroller in Vietnam. That one just seems very special to me.
I am so glad that you had a better night!! It is so great to see you as a family of four...just beautiful!!
Take Care,
Lisa
So glad you had a better night last night!! LOVE that photo of all of you!! Been thinking about you & praying too!
HUGS!!
I am so happy for you all! Merry Christmas!
I feel so bad!! I haven't checked blogs in a little while, and you're there!!!! I am so happy for you, but I can't believe it!!! What beautiful pictures of your family together!
So happy you are all resting a bit. THANK YOU for taking off the password, you sent it to me, I couldn't find it - I panicked!! But alas, my stalking can continue with no passowrd:)
Love,
Heather
Post a Comment