You can also see that he has only one "boil" left. They say it is from the "heat inside his body" He fell and bumped his head and burst the other one and now it is almost gone. I swear I want to just pop this one too!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
My Twins
I think blogger is finally playing along but honestly my babyjellybeans site is loading the pics faster so I will just stay over there for now : ) I hope you all are able to see the pics and I love reading the comments. I just wanted to toss this one on here as it is my new favorite!
You can also see that he has only one "boil" left. They say it is from the "heat inside his body" He fell and bumped his head and burst the other one and now it is almost gone. I swear I want to just pop this one too!
You can also see that he has only one "boil" left. They say it is from the "heat inside his body" He fell and bumped his head and burst the other one and now it is almost gone. I swear I want to just pop this one too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






26 comments:
If that isn't just the sweetest picture ever!
That is too adorable!! They are just so cute together I can't stand it.
Don't pop it, btw, leave it be!
This picture just warms my heart. They are so precious together and you can tell that they love each other so much! You are so blessed!
I am so happy for you. And Annslee will be a good sister.
Awwwwwww, they are sooooo cute together!!
So sweet!
Thanks for sharing.
I am loving the photos and the updates! Little miss sure looks like an awesome big sis too!! What a couple sweeties!
That is the sweetest picture!!
They are so precious together!!
Lisa
what a sweet picture of your kids together..I hope that boil goes away soon. Looks sore.
That's adorable!!! So sweet!
Oh Laura- look at your cuties together! Please know that we are following your journey and looking forward to your posts. You have been in our thoughts and prayers.
We are hoping for a smooth transition for everyone.
Annslee looks like she is having the time of her life!
Loving your photos on Coby's site.
All our best
They are gorgeous kids, gorgeous!!! I can't get over how blessed you are!!!
They are adorable together!
I am really enjoying all the pictures!!!!!! Thank you for allowing me to follow along : )
I love this picture...those fingers just crack me up.
I think the fun is just about to begin......lol......you just wait!
Very cute. Anslee looks like such a great big sis. Hope that last boil pops soon.
sorry meant Annslee
You have some b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l kids!!!
She looks so happy to be a big sister! Adorable - both of them!
I just can't wait until you are home. I can see that he looks healthier every day now that he is with you.
That is so beautiful. I have been so out of touch with the blogs but Ernie is always on here and keeps me updated.
so adorable!
Soooooo sweet!!!! Very happy to read the posts that all of you are well and doing great!!! Safe travels home and to your new beginning as a family of 4!!!!
I love this picture. it is obvious how much Annslee loves her little brother.
Praying for an easy trip home for you all:)
Kim
OH I LOVE THIS ONE TOO!!!! PRecious little angels!!!
Post a Comment