Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 15, 2008

We Are HOME!!!

I don't have the time or energy to post now but wanted to let you all know we are home. Poor daddy had to go into work and I am getting things done here...both kids are sleeping.

Here is a pic I have waited on ~ Coby sleeping in his own bed at HOME!!!



I promise I will catch up later!

54 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome home! from our team in vietnam to you we wish you the happiest of holidays (and luck on recuperating from jet lag!)

Michelle said...

So happy you are home:) Can't believe Mark had to work:( Can't wait to hear more. We are so, so, so happy that Coby is with his family for Christmas---YAY!!!!

mommy24treasures said...

welcome home sweet friend.

Tracy said...

Welcome Home!!! Is your MIL there? Poor Mark!!!

~Isabel said...

So happy to hear that you are HOME!! What a wonderful Christmas this will be!!

KrisJ said...

Awesome just awesome! I cant wait for all the updates! I just couldnt be happier for you guys!

Shelly and Family said...

So happy to hear that you are home! Hope all is well and when you get a chance...post more photos! (you know how much we all look forward to them lol!)

Mamatini said...

Those are the best words ever, and that picture captures the heart of it all.

Welcome Home!

Anonymous said...

You DID it!! Rest, relax and have a wonderful holiday with your family.

Stacy said...

So glad you are home! How crazy - all that waiting for your referral, then such a whirwind of travel. Very precious to see your baby home in his crib at last!

Jennifer said...

Welcome home! Praying you'll all get some good rest soon and that your new normal will come quickly. What a very merry Christmas you will be having!

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

HUGS AND KISSES TO ALL

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh Laura...Praise Him that you are all home safely. What a wonderful trip and you now have your precious son home. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I'm so glad you all are home. I have been thinking about you all day--I hate that we didn't make it to the airport but we want to come see you soon. I know you are exhausted--I'll call you later.

Patricia said...

Welcome HOME!!!! What a wonderful, blessed Christmas you are all sure to have!!! What a precious angel boy in his very own crib!!

THRILLED for all of you!!!

Kim said...

BEAUTIFUL...
Right where he should be...
Love the sheets also..
Hugs girly..

Beth said...

What a beautiful sight!!! So glad you're home.

Becky said...

Glad to see that you all made it home! What a lovely sight to see...Coby sleeping in his bed at HOME!

Hugs,
Becky

Marla said...

Welcome home!! Hope y'all get some rest and settle into a new routine as a family of FOUR! :) HUGS!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home!!! What a miracle that is right there, your sweet little boy home in his very own crib.

Steffie B. said...

Welcome home sweet girl....I pray that this transition goes smoothly and that the jet lag isn't too horrible....boy do I remember that! Not fun.....so glad you are home!
Hugs,
Steffie

asiangard said...

That is the best picture ever!

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Welcome Home, Welcome Home!!!!!! He looks so sweet and peaceful. I'm praying that you can all catch up on your sleep. Wish I was close enough to help out!
Thanks for taking the time to let us know you are home safe and sound.

~Lynn

Colleen said...

Welcome home!

That picture of Coby in his bed at last has me all teary.

Michelle said...

Welcome home sweet Coby ... this picture has brightened my day!

Missy said...

I've been thinking of you guys all day! I am so glad you are all home safe and sound!!! If you need anything...dinner or laundry done or grocery shopping...call me! I love the pic of Coby!!! Can't wait to meet him! Hugs!

my3 kids said...

Welcome home....I know just how I couldn't wait for that same picture of my baby finally in their crib at home. Very sweet and we are so happy that Coby is finally home:)

Unknown said...

Welcome home! Try to get some rest. Your son home by Christmas. I'd say your Christmas came early.

Keisha said...

Welcome Home!!
It looks soo good to see him in his own bed!!
Speaking of bed..... the bedding... TOO cute! I just teared up seeing the "ladybugs & dragonflies" on the sheetS!
"sniff" "sniff" Sweet!!
Get some rest, I got time to wait on the details!!
hugs!
KEisha

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Welcome Home!! He looks so precious sleeping in his cute little crib!!

Hope you all have a good week....thinking of you!!

Lisa

Rydley said...

Congratulations!!! You finally have your little man home! I've enjoyed following every step of your journey!

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! I'm so excited to hear all about what's going on once you get settled in.

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're Home!!!!!!

Yes, it is good to see your baby at HOME sleeping in his OWN bed!!!

BTW... love that bug bedding! Cuteness for a cute guy!

Michelle R Photography said...

Hallelujah you are home safely and Coby is in his bed!! I am so happy for you!!

Kelly said...

Welcome home! Isn't it amazing how great it feels to be at home again. So glad you are all home safely. Can't wait to hear more.

Anonymous said...

Welcome HOME, we have loved following you.

I am so happy COBY is home with you for Christmas

Cindy said...

Aw...what a beautiful sight. He looks so sweet sleeping in his new home. Welcome home to all of you!

Karen said...

Welcome home!!

Karen (Feb Lovebug)

Connor Register said...

SO HAPPY YOU FOUR ARE HOME AND SAFE!! Mark, sorry you had to go into work..I know you both are exhausted. Coby looks so sweet in his own bed! Laura, I hope you can get a little rest when Coby and Annslee rest....I know...wishful thinking! Merry Christmas to the Ware Four!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Welcome home!!!! I so enjoyed your journey. That sweet little boy is finally where he belongs {{{hug}}}

Denise C said...

Welcome home to all of you!!! What a beautiful family of four!!!
All God's blessings,
Denise

Much Ado said...

Welcome back! Glad to hear you made it home. What a cute picture and congratulations!

KK and WS said...

welcome home...so glad to read all of you safely reach home..

I guess having Coby in your arms it's the best Xmas gift for you this year.

I am very happy for you and family.

Merry Christmas, to the 4 of you! :-)

BigOrangeDog said...

So glad that you guys made it safely home and finally have your Coby in your arms! I hope you'll understand that I just couldn't read Coby's travel blog. But I wanted to say that I really am happy for your family. I know Annslee is going to make a fantastic big sis! Can't wait to see lots of cute pics of her and her little bro. All the best to you!
Jen

The Murphy Family said...

That is the most wonderful picture EVER! He is sooo handsome, and looks so peaceful and comfy at his new home. I can't wait for more. :O)

Special K said...

Welcome home to the best Christmas yet!

Sue said...

Yeah!!! Hope the jet lag is getting easier and you are getting into a routine w/ two little ones!!! Have a wonderful Christmas! What a way to end 2008!!! :)

Kim, Jeff, Emily and Benjamin said...

This photo is just precious and proves so many prayers for your family and your son have been answered. Enjoy your little boy...they are SO sweet!

S. said...

Sweet sweet boy! I am so very happy for your family!

Jennifer said...

Welcome home!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

What a sweet picture of Coby!

jen

Lydia said...

Welcome home!! Finally your son is HOME and sleeping in his own BED! Very touching picture :) I'm all teary....

Thank You God!

Cinnamon said...

What a great sight to see! So glad you made it home safe!

Tracy said...

OK, I think we have all been patient enough....time for an update please:) I know you are tired, but we are only asking for one semi-decent post about both kids (and pictures please).

t~ said...

Welcome home and congratulations. What a beautiful sleeping angel.

 
Site Meter