Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Make Up Party

Lately Annslee has requested we do make up parties! She loves putting eyeshadow and lipstick on me..and doing my hair of course. I then do hers ~ I try to keep the blue eyeshadow on her lids and not over her eyebrows like she does for me LOL Oh, and don't you love our matching hairstyles..you can only see the two piggies in the front but we also have two in the back!

Silly posing girl


If one of us is going to bring back the blue eyeshadow it really should be her as she looks beautiful in anything ; )


I don't particularly like the way either of us looks after our parties but I do treasure the alone time we get to spend together!

25 comments:

Lauren's Nana said...

She does look beautiful and you are right the alone girly time is worth whatever look it produces, enjoy every second of it. Time goes by way too fast:).

Marla said...

Awwwww, y'all look adorable!! It is fun to have girl time.

asiangard said...

Just wait until Coby wants makeup and nail polish! lol Bailey loves getting his makeup done, and how do you explain to a little boy that he can't wear nail polish when his sister can? lol

C's Mom said...

Ahhhh..colorful ladies. What fun :0)

Julie said...

You are such a fun Mommy! And you look like a teenager with your hair up like that! You both look gorgeous.

mommy24treasures said...

awww what a sweet mommy and a beautiful girl:)

Colleen said...

I think you both look mah-velous! (And you're right, Miss Annslee can pull off blue eye shadow!)

Missy said...

You are such a fun mommy, Laura! You and Annslee look absolutely stunning in your 80's eyeshadow and YES, Annslee could wear a paper sack and make it look gorgeous!

Sue said...

What fun! She definitely looks good in that blue eyeshadow!!! Enjoy every moment of the fun make up parties!!

Kim said...

LOVE IT..
Looks like you had way tooooo much fun...
Have a great week..

Third Mom said...

Hi, there, I found you from a comment on Zarfing Sunshine. This cracked me up, and brought back memories of when my daughter, who had a lot of trouble sleeping as a little one, would wake up in the middle of the night, drag me into her bed with her, and then decorate my hair with all of her hair baubles. I'd sleep, she'd style, and I'd wake up with a head full of barrettes and elastics. It's making me smile right now.

The photos are adorable :)

Keisha said...

Gurllll.. pleez.. That's some Awesome Mommy/Daughter bonding time!! We do Pedi's.. haven't tried this.. yet!
I think you both look FAB!!!!
;)
lol!
hugs!

my3 kids said...

Look at you stylish girls..love it. You both look beautiful:) So much fun. Emma and I will have to do this one day too:)

Anonymous said...

As the mommy of 2 girly girls I have had my share of makeup parties. Looks like you two had a blast.

Shelly and Family said...

I think you both look so beautiful! What girl doesn't like to have her hair & make-up done!!!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh;) you both look beautiful

Rydley said...

Oh, she does look astonishing pretty in it! And the matching hair is too cute!

Pug Mama said...

oh!!! You both look so cute!!!

Kim, Jeff, Emily and Benjamin said...

Your post about blue eye shadow above your eyebrows made me LOL. How fun. Being at Emily's mercy with make up and hairstyling scares me! She might get me back for all the times I brushed knots out of her hair and she hated it. Maybe one day! :-)

Kristy said...

I think you both look beautiful!!

Love, Kristy

Adele said...

There is nothing more fun than girl time with your daughter. Mallory loves to put makeup on herself and me too! Like you, I just go along with whatever because it is the time spent together that is priceless. Looks like you two had a blast!

Sam said...

Oooooo...I think she and Kieren went to the same make-up school! Watch out! Kieren likes to do her little cousin Ian's make-up too! Coby is a victim just waiting to be made-over!!!

Sherry said...

You guys know how to rock the "ponies"! Hehehe! Seriously I wish I had a little less testosterone in my house and make-up parties! LOL! Too Funny!

Steffie B. said...

you look so purdy....I wanna be like you! lol *wink*

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Glamor girls!!!! I think you both look beautiful in blue eye shadow...I'm coming over for a make over : )

 
Site Meter