On Friday we were out of school because it was too cold (6 degrees) so Mia came over to visit : ) They hadn't been in the house for any time before they changed into princess gear!
We haven't seen them since Christmas so they exchanged gifts ~ good thing Annslee still had her tree up : )

The funniest thing was that the girls kept shutting Coby out of her room. He wanted so badly to play with them and kept going to Annslee's door banging on it
He would finally give up and crawl away~ sorry buddy, I have a feeling you'd better get used to this
They did want to "hide" from us so he got in on that action

After nap Paige came for a visit!! The girls were busy busy running around, having a picnic and just playing. They didn't stay still enough for many pics as you can see
On Saturday we headed to a friend's house where several families from our 2005 China travel group got together. It was mainly Tonggu girls but there were two Hubei and two Guangdong families there as well : )
Annslee chose the shirts they wore to the party
Here is the whole crew~ siblings and all!! I am sure you can imagine how loud the house got

Zola had this red "dress" she was wearing (it is actually a junior size 7 skirt) and Annslee wanted to wear it all night. She literally talked about it for hours. Finally she got her chance!
Having people help out holding Coby was no problem!
She has always loved Lauren's daddy Steve. In China she would constantly play with his moustache : )

They sweetly threw a shower during the party for Coby and he enjoyed the tissue paper!
Look at these Vietnamese cuties!!! Darby was glad to finally have a little one from Vietnam among all these Chinese kidlets

The two Hubei Honeys!
On Sunday we went back to the Dorris home for Zola's birthday party

Check out this crowd of party goers!
Zena was the best babysitter~ she held Coby constantly both nights

He found the mini piano and really showed off his talents : )
Annslee would put her leg over the seat next to her to save the seat for Mommy ~ I sat by her on Sat but on Sun she let Tessa have that seat : )

Giggling girls listening to a story
Annslee of course later joined him at the piano
We had such a FUN and BUSY weekend!!!! Hope to see them all again soon!!!








19 comments:
How fun! And thank you so much for sharing the photo of your travel group -- seeing your daughter and all of those Tonggu gals (plus their friends) together is heart-warming. I immediately spotted two Tonggu gals because they both look like two gals from OUR Tonggu travel group. I love that y'all are close enough to get together. We are an airplane away from most of our travel group. Sigh.
Girl, do you ever sit still? LOL! We had a great time and can't wait to see you all again soon. I am in love with your babes. Paige loves Annslee! Cute photos and what a great gathering of major cuteness all in one room!
Wow! I am exhausted just reading about your weekend!
Poor little Coby...already being locked out of the girls room! lol
it does look like so much fun!!!
And so it begins with the door being shut and brother being told to keep out! so soon;)
Glad he didn't mind it too much.
He is so cuddly.:)
Love that red dress, Annslee does have wonderful taste:)
I need to stop being lazy and get the Merry Christmas off your siggy, sorry;(
Wow lots of fun and excitement. The pictures are really nice and you kids didn't seem to stop smiling the whole time.
Tell Coby he will get shut out often, but when no friends are around he will be the buddy. lol
It was great seeing you all and meeting Coby. We wish we were closer but if you ever want to come to Atlanta we'll be happy to have you.
Oh what a fun...full packed...weekend!!! So love all the photos you shared with us!
Benjamin can SO relate to being shut out of his sister's room! Except Coby looks much happier about it that Benjamin does. On rare instances Emily will let him in and he is always so excited and the first thing he does is climb up on her toddler bed!
What a wonderful fun filled weekend you all had. I love the photos of Baby Coby- he is such a happy little guy and looks like he is adjusting so fabulously. So very sweet.
And so great that Annslee (and the whole family) had a fun outing with her travel group. Special day for the girls.
Hugs
Wow it looks like you guys have been busy having fun!!!
What gorgeous pics!!
I have to say - you must not live in MN! We had 38 below zero here on Friday morning and the schools were only 2 hours late! We're hard-core here! LOL.
Love the pictures - your kids are dolls.
WOW! What a fun-filled weekend!! Funny, I immediately picked out the other Hubei Honey before I got to the pic of her & Annslee...ahhh...I know that adorable Hubei look when I see it! ;)
ANd COBY!! Look at him standing at that door....TOOO CUTE!!! What a smile on that sweet boy!
When I scroll through the post and look at the pictures, it's like "Wow, that was a lot!!!!" But when I was sitting there watching it all go down.... it didn't seem like so much. LOUD, yes! A lot, no!
That little Coby is absolutely precious! Love him to bit! Sitting in all the tissue paper... too cute!
Great pictures! So much fun!
Yes, we had to turn on our heat today, a bit chilly here in NE Florida.... brrrr...
Alyzabeth's Mommy for FOUR Months!!
Coby has the cutest little face I've seen! By the way, would you do a post about his adjustment and personality? I don't have a sense of what kind of baby he is yet.
Boy, you had a busy, FUN weekend. Love all the pictures!
Now there is just way too much cuteness in this post to even know where to start with this comment! So, I'll just say cute, cute, cute!!
Holy cow what a busy weekend!!! But a super fun one too!!! Coby looks so big in the pic of him standing up. What a total cutie! I'm sure the girls were all over him!!!(and so nice of you to share him with the other mommies and older girls)
Busy, busy of a major fun variety.
Wow! Thats a lot of bambinos in one room! LOL! I bet the kids had a blast! So did you go to sleep as soon as you hit the pillow or just party all night long? Hehe! Its so nice that you live around so many other adoptive families!
Post a Comment