Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My BIG 43!!

As promised, here is the cake Annslee thought I should have. I actually just bought a frosted brownie and put all the Pony goodies on myself and she was satisfied. I didn't have 43 candles and didn't want to set off the smoke detector anyway : )

cake

Me and my sweeties

DSC_6809

I got a camera for the computer so we can see people we are talking to ~ any of you out there want to play along!

DSC_6817

Apparently we were all very interested in what Daddy wrote

DSC_6812

After I opened gifts Annslee told me "close eyes I surprise you" and ran upstairs. I love how she is looking through the rails to make sure I'm not peeking. She then handed me Pin*ky Pie to match the one on my cake. She cracks me up!

Birthday 431

I of course got help blowing out the candles. Annslee was worried the whole time that Coby would grab a candle

DSC_6833

For fun, here is a picture from last year. My lap is fuller this year and I love it!

bday 2008

On a funny note~ when our pizza was delivered Annslee ran to the door and said "Hey pizza man, what your name?"

25 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday!!!!
Damn you look good for 43!!!
You go girl!!!!
Lucy would have been so proud of your cake and Pinky Pie gift!!!
(Is your house as taken over by My Little Pony like ours?? LOL!)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I am lovin the my little pony cake!

Shelly and Family said...

What a great day and a beautiful cake! You'll have to let me know about the computer camera (I just purchased a mini HP that has one built into in...)

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Happy Birthday! I love how Anslee was so involved in your "party"! And, yes, your lap looks much better this year! :)

~Lynn

a Tonggu Momma said...

Happy (belated) birthday! And man, I hope I look that good at 43. With just as full a lap.

C's Mom said...

That looks like a perfect birthday to me!

The cake is so you :0) And I especially love who you are wearing on your lap. What a perfect gift!

Amanda said...

looks so fun! happy belated bday!!

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

LOVE the cake!!!!!! The surprise thing... that cracks me up. Josie is always saying "Close your eyes, I gotta do a surprise for you." And it's a big production and she hands you a little trinket. Totally cracks me up.

I agree with all the other comments: You look good for 43! And I have to add: A full lap suits you well!!!!

Love the picture of you'll reading the card, that’s great!

asiangard said...

I would have never guessed you were in your 40s, what is your secret? That cake is so cute!

Kayce said...

Happy Birthday!! Love the cake!! Enjoy your day today.

Gail said...

Happy Birthday! And the 40's are amazing. I love seeing your 2 on your lap!

Patricia said...

Happy Birthday!!!
You look mah-velous, dahling!
LOVE the "pony" cake! And I really love all the happiness that shines through every photo! Looks like a VERY HAPPY DAY!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

What a cute cake and such a beautiful birthday girl! Looks like a great day with your family.

Stacie said...

Love that cake, the surprise thing is too cute.

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

I think I am going to die of cute. I think it is from your kids, the cake, and you. There is NO WAY you are 43.

Sam said...

Happy Birthday, sweetie!!! So we are both January babies. I KNEW I liked you!

Juliette said...

Happy Birthday!

KrisJ said...

WOW girl you look GOOD!!! Happy Birthday! Looks like it was a great one!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Your lap certainly is a little fuller & if I can say so...I think your smile is a little brighter too!!!

I am going to second Jill's comment, & say you are a hottie!! Your hubs is a lucky guy!!

Marla said...

Happy Birthday Momma!! Love the pics, Annslee cracks me up!!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Happy Birthday sweet friend...I have a camera...you can dial me up on the computer and we can chat live!!!!! Let me know what program you use.
Hey did you know I gave you an award?

my3 kids said...

What a wonderful birthday and LOVE your cake..too cute. We have a My Little Pony lover over here too. So cute. Glad your lap is fuller this year and that your 43rd birthday was such a special one:)

Colleen said...

Happy birthday to you, Laura!

Awesome pony cake! LOL!

Steffie B. said...

Happy Belated Birthday girl..... ;)

Sue said...

Happy belated!!!! The cake is adorable and I love how she went to give you the matching pony!!!
And I thought "she doesn't look 43!) Definitely younger!!! hooray for you!

 
Site Meter