Well,as you can see we got about what we usually get. Come on strain your eyes~ can't you see that white stuff?? She didn't care that it was merely a dusting, so we headed out while Coby napped : )

Ok...make your snow angel!! We did it on the deck so she wouldn't get muddy on the ground that wasn't even covered : (

I think it turned out great..oh, and check out her snowman!!!

She is still at our neighbor's house playing on their back deck and having hot chocolate. Coby woke up so I came home. I love FOUR...what a fun age. She is totally satisfied with the fun she is having in the "snow"
Stay tuned for the birthday cake Annslee chose for me : )






12 comments:
4 is so fun. I agree.
Happy Birthday:) I finally got rid of Merry Christmas on your siggy;)
How fun! You guys obviously don't live too far north! :D you should come see ours where we get 2 inches an hour sometimes! hehe happy birthday!
Happy Birthday! I hope you dont mind if I follow your blog! Your children are beautiful!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday! BTW...love the fact that we were not the only ones who got some snow today (according to my hubby DC got a lot too). Stay warm and again, have a very Happy Birthday!
LOVE these snow pictures! That snowman is pretty cute!!!!!
Happy Birthday! And I will stay tune to see the cake! You've go me thinking now...
Happy birthday!! It snowed for about an hour down here, but what little stuck to the ground soon disappeared. Oh well, I'm glad you got some snow on your big day. By the way, that is a great snow angel Annslee made!
Happy Birthday - it's a special birthday in my house too :0)
Soak up that snow!
Happy Birthday!!!
We got our fair share of the white stuff too!!
She looks like she is having the time of her life....I can't wait til someone is 4...anything but 2:)
I also agree...4 is so much fun:)
Happy Birthday and love all the pictures. It's so neat to see Annslee so excited about snow..something we take for granted and to be honest are REALLY sick of already. We stil have a couple more months of the white stuff and can't wait for warm weather. Can't wait to see your birthday cake:)
Happy Birthday!! Annslee made a perfect snow angel.
BTW, I love your family photo on the last post! That turned out great.
Want some more snow???? We got 10" plus 2" of ice yesterday!!! We are supposed to get another couple of inches tonight and a HUGE amount on Monday. ARGH!!! GET THESE CHILDREN (husband included) OUT OF MY HAIR!!!!
Post a Comment