Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

Xin Nian Kuai Le & Chuc Mung Tan Nien & Happy New Year!!

We celebrated the Lunar New Year Saturday night and had a great time!

DSC_6632

My attempt at getting a pic of them together : )

DSC_6639

My beautiful Hubei girl with a drum...yes, she did beat on it too : )

DSC_6649

Missy took this one of Coby being held by Mia's mommy Jenny. I know I am biased but he takes my breath away *just like his sister does*

IMG_1200

We saw lots of friends!

Friends

We didn't know how he would react to the drums and the lion dance...it was loud but he seemed to be ok with it... my little party animal!

IMG_1213

On the way there Annslee kept saying she didn't want to see the Lion Dance. I reminded her that she saw it this summer at the park but she still wasn't sure. I love how intense her face is as she thinks about giving it the red envelope

DSC_6668

YAY Mommy...I did it...did you see me!! She then did it again as Coby really only wanted to chew on his : )

DSC_6670


The girls wanted a front row seat to watch the dancers

DSC_6688

A slide show was made for us all to watch. It had referral pictures and current pictures of all the kids. Annslee was very excited to see hers and Coby's pictures then kept watching for Mia's.

slideshow

Coby was a total chick magnet all night!!! The bottom picture cracks me up~ yes, I rescued him but got the pic first LOL (notice in the collage above he is being grabbed too...someday he will love these parties!)

chick magnet

The centerpieces were goldfish and much to the joy of all the kids they got to bring one home. Swimmy (nice name huh?) is still alive and swimming : )

fish

23 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like you had a WONDERFUL time...
Have a great week..
Happy Chinese New Year...

kitchu said...

Looks like such a great time, these photos are WONDERFUL!!! What a beautiful family you all make!

a Tonggu Momma said...

新年快乐!!!! And y'all look like you had a BLAST. Ours isn't set to happen until the Lantern Festival.

Deb said...

Oh what fun! Your FCC really knows how to celebrate! Happy Chinese New Years to you all!

Football and Fried Rice said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE your family picture!! What a great way to spend the New Year!! :)

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Looks like a great time!!

The pictures are so cute...all of them!! I love the one of Annslee by the drum.....she is so stinkin cute....I always say this, but her personality just jumps of the page!! And Coby...you are not biased....he is beautiful!!

Hope Swimmy keeps swimming:)

Shelly and Family said...

Happy CNY to you guys too! You all had such a great time!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pics, I can tell you had fun!

Colleen said...

I think my favorite is the drum picture. I just Annslee's little pose which says, "I'm all that and a bag of chips!" And yeah, I agree, Coby's face is soooo precious. Looks like a great time!

Patricia said...

Looks like everyone had a great time celebrating!! Terrific photos too! SOOOOO CUTE!!

I so envy so many of you who have wonderful FCC chapters...ours is awful...waaaaay too big so no one does a thing.

Jill said...

Oh what fun!!!! Love the pics...hope swimmy fares well!!
Happy Chinese New Year!!

mommy24treasures said...

beautiful:)

Hope Swimmy keeps swimming!;)

GGAdventures said...

Happy New Year. The pics are beautiful. Looks like you had a great time! And, yes, Coby is just adorable!!!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

These pictures are awesome!!! What a fun time!!!!! Looks like you guys had so much to do and had so much fun!!!!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

I have an award for you. Stop by my blog to pick it up!

Stacie said...

Looks like a great party, we need to move back to TN just for the awesome FCC parties you have :)

redmaryjanes said...

The children look darling! Wonderful photos, it looks like you all had a great time.

Cinnamon said...

Look like fun. A and C look so cute in their outfits. Happy New Year!

Lauren's Nana said...

The family picture is beautiful and I can understand why Coby is a "chick" magnet:).

Kate said...

You guys are adorable! I love your family photo!

Sam said...

Xin Nian Kuai Le!!!

Great photos!!! Looks like a great party!!!

We have our FCC CNY this Saturday.

The Byrd's Nest said...

These are great pictures Laura...Happy Birthday sweet girl!

The Landes Family said...

I did not realize you had a daughter from Hubei also. Mine is from Hubei too. Taun Feng to be exact. Both of your children are beautiful. We are also the same age. LOL

Stop by my blog and read about my little Hubei Hottie.
www.tfljourney.blogspot.com

 
Site Meter