
I finally just handed him a whole banana yesterday and he was thrilled! He of course wanted to take bites that were too big. Annslee was happy to "coach" him. Daddy and I reminded her that she used to take huge bites too!

This is picture of Annslee at exactly the same age eating a banana. This was at her orphanage during our visit. They gave us bananas and the BEST tangerines we've ever had!*sorry the pic is taken from my old site and I can't resize it*

This is the little face he makes often..it is so stinkin cute!

Annslee has to do three make-up classes because we missed all the December classes while in Viet*nam. Last night after class was open gym so we stayed for that. Coby had a great time and was all over the place!


Annslee and Daddy played hide-n-seek with him and he found them!!

She cracks me up ALL the time!!






14 comments:
They are both so darn cute ... and those eyelashes are to die for!
I have noticed his beautiful lashes....why is that with boys? She is such a little ham...
I love his "face" that he makes!! So precious! Thank goodness you have that DSLR so you can capture them!! and those lashes???? yeah, I'M jealous too :=)
Annslee, you are such a goof!!
he is just blossoming! He is so darling I can tell your home is filled with so much fun right now!
Coby has such a cute little pucker!! I love the shot of him in the ball pit. The colors are great and his two little teeth are adorable!!
His eyelashes are SO LONG...why is it the boys are always the ones to get them??
They are just so cute....love the banana flashback!!
Hope you are having a great week!
Lisa
Oh those eyelashes! He is such a cutie pie. And LOL @ Annslee and her basket. She makes me giggle.
Both of your children are just so adorable. You must be walking on air these days...
Why do boys always get the beautiful lashes?! Not to fear Latisse is on its way! Its a form of glaucoma medicine that will make our lashes grow & turn darker!! I'm so excited! FDA just approved the stuff. When I get my hands on the Allergan rep I'll pump him for as many free samples as possibe and send some:)
Anyway I've been meaning to tell you I love Coby's "furry hat" picture you sent! He's so stinkin cute and Annslee always has the best smiles:)
That girl always makes me laugh! She is just a little ham for the camera.
OH my word.. that was Cuteness!!
Those little teeth on the bottom... um..um..um. sugar, sugar!
And Miss Anslee.. I mean little Red Riding Hood! LOL!
Those are some lashes to be jealous of! Wow!
Love all the pics. Those are two adorable kiddos you got there!
Smiles! :o)
Nikki
My boys have really long eyelashes too....it's always the boys LOL He is adorable!!! Look at silly Annslee with the basket on her head..she is so funny!!! What a little comedian.
He is just way too cute! And I just love the photos of Annslee with the basket on her head! Hope you guys have a great weekend!
Post a Comment