Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 05, 2009

A glimpse of our day

Coby still wants to be held or at least hold onto me all day. While doing laundry I remembered a really good way to entertain a one year old. Of course I grabbed the camera instead of getting something else done while he was otherwise occupied : )

My favorite thing is when he is in another room and one of us walks in and he notices. He gets the biggest smile like "oh, there you are!" (cute pjs courtesy of Michelle)

DSC_0679

DSC_0680

Who is that handsome boy? I think I will give him a kiss : )

DSC_0681


After school Annslee decided to "play school" with her as the teacher of course. (yes, she changed into a skirt that didn't match LOL)

DSC_0693

I don't know what her student Coby did but I am glad I wasn't at the receiving end of this look! (please excuse the dirty face)

DSC_0694

Sutton gave him this super cute onsie and I wanted a pic of him in it. Since Annslee was wearing black and white I thought it was the perfect opportunity. Coby was not as enthusiastic about it ~ this was the closest to a smile we got but really he is arching his back and trying to escape : )

DSC_0697

18 comments:

Kim said...

Your children are both beautiful! I love your blog, I can't wait to check it out further. Where did you get Colby's t-shirt, it is adorable?

Kim

Keisha said...

LOL! I was reading his shirt.. CUTE!!!
Love the pictures! They are precious!

Polar Bear said...

That is ONE stern teacher face! She's a natural! :)

The onsie is too cute!

Gail said...

Love Coby's shirt, he is adorable.

Marla said...

Awwww, I just LOVE those cuties!! LOL @ Annslee in her glasses, she cracks me up.

Football and Fried Rice said...

I love how Annslee puts on her glasses to be the teacher!! And I love Coby's Onesie!! So true!!!

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Oh Laura, he really is precious!!! And it's so funny that it seems just like yesterday that our girls were that small and enjoying the laundry room so much (LOL!) and yet at the same time I've almost forgotten that Josie was once so small and marveled at such things like the washing machine!

And as usual, Miss A is cracking me up!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

That shirt is so cute....and the pictures of Coby at your dryer....gorgeous!! That smile says it all!!

Annslee just cracks me up....she must keep you on your toes...I love her spunk:)

Lisa

Sarah said...

I love the photo where you can see his reflection in the washer... so sweet. :)

Unknown said...

what beautiful pics

Missy said...

Oh gosh these are SO adorable! I just think Coby and Annslee are sooo sweet and adorable. Everytime I see pics of them, I want to make a playdate...so I'll be calling in the next day or so : )

Unknown said...

Oh man LOVE those pics of Coby! He's getting so big already!!

Kristy said...

I just caught up on your last 3 or 4 posts and I absolutely love all of these pictures!!! They are all so darn cute and those little red cold cheeks under that furry hat are just priceless and those green glasses are just toooo much!!! Your pictures are always so good, that Flickr thing seems to complicated for my brain!!! But you have it down to a science
!!

Love, Kristy

Rydley said...

They are too cute together! And I can tell that Annslee is taking her job very seriously!

Colleen said...

I love that second picture of Coby in the laundry room! Such cute kidlets!

Shelly and Family said...

How adorable are those two! I so love the photos!!!

Mommy Spice said...

They look adorable together...and the teacher look, hilarious!! I bet Annslee is loving being the big sister.

Denna said...

Both of your children are beautiful!!! I love the pictures.

 
Site Meter