I have a picture of Annslee at around 14 months old in a frame in the bathroom and I love it. I still have the little robe she was wearing and since Coby is almost 14 months old now I thought I'd try to get one of him in it. It was not as easy as it sounds b/c he cannot be still for anything. After he got out of the shower I put him on our bed and snappped away ~ well, when I wasn't trying to save him from crawling off the bed : )
Here is the closest one I got...he is so cute!

Here is Annslee at the same age (circa Dec. 2005)

I had to include a few outtakes too as they are pretty cute

He didn't want to keep the hood on and this is by far the funniest outtake...love it!
13 comments:
So cute. love the one of Annslee also.
I love all the pictures ... but the last one is ADORABLE!!!
Miss Annslee was a gorgeous baby... same sweet face, just more babylike!:-)
Oh, they are both so adorable in blue!! I have a picture of both of my sons in the same halloween costume when they were around 6 months old. I, of course, put Mya in it for a picture when we got home. Hmm? 6 months vs. 3 years???? Yeah, it was pretty cute!!!
Oh my gosh, you have to frame that last one!! It's too cute. I love your babies! (don't tell Annslee I just called her a baby) :)
I would frame the last one! lol
I love all of these, but OH MY GOSH...I love the last one!!! That's a framer for sure!!!
That last picture is my absolute fav!! He is so darn cute......those pictures will look adorable side by side:)
Hope you are enjoying your weekend!
Lisa
Oh my, so darn cute!
Love all the pictures - but especially the last one.
OMgoodness. Look at them. I had to take a second look at Lil A- just to make sure. So cute.
Your kids could not be any cuter. Really
Hugs
Yep, the last one is my favorite without a doubt:). Miss A is cute too as always.
Awww... I love the last one! It shows so much personality & man Miss A sure is growing up.
Sniff, sniff
A.dor.a.ble!!! You are one blessed mama--I know you already know that. Love the post above about Miss Annslee. She is a riot! Hugs!
Post a Comment